how come locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body."

Originally posted by funksoulava
"The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body."

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Newbiez

hmm then at least this thread won't get locked or deleted then :bsmilie:

Not likely, unless funky do his belly dancing here... :angel:

I'll just post a few points from the locked thread.

1. The moderators have nothing to cover up, simply because it doesn't concern them. Unless the mods were in the clubsnap channel when it happened, the mods won't know.

2. It's really problem between a CS admin and a member, nothing really big to wonder about. While it's something to matter with CS, it's not really important for everyone to know. As has been said, just move along.

heh, thought already moved on?
A separate issue here, just wondering why that thread was being locked without explanation.
Oh gee, maybe I should have posted this thread in Feedback instead :p
Had 'whoever' closed that thread gave the 2 points you listed, then it would have been more acceptable ya? :)

u really want explaination ??

put it this way :

You have a fight or quarrel with your galfriend/boyfriend ? I(colleague) asked you " hey wat happened ".

You got the right to tell me, you also got the right not to tell me. But I don't have have any right to force you to tell.

More over, the user requested his account to be deleted. ClubSNAP will be glad to be obliged.

Also, clubSNAP will always keep the information of a member confidential. You won't want us to release your email, ip, your chat log to a 3rd party , do you?

case cloed.

Originally posted by Newbiez
heh, thought already moved on?
A separate issue here, just wondering why that thread was being locked without explanation.
Oh gee, maybe I should have posted this thread in Feedback instead :p
Had 'whoever' closed that thread gave the 2 points you listed, then it would have been more acceptable ya? :)

I am the one who locked up the thread because I simply feel theres no more reason to carry on the discussion. And I believe most (if not all) of the CS members do feel the same.

I cant and wont stop anyone who was/is speculating on what had happened. And theres anyone else who feels that he/she should be given a more acceptable reason than this reply, you can always PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.