How Cheap some MNC can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovells19

Oct 31, 2003
Deep Deep in the sea
www.flickr.com
I just got a request by my friend to help her company cover a company trip.

for free.. they claim they will PAY FOR MY TRIP.

Let me clear this, its not a trip to a very exotic location(next door only), its a 3 day trip, and their grp is not exactly small (100+)

Would any idiot actually take up this kinda job for free?

Let me clear this, its not a trip to a very exotic location(next door only), its a 3 day trip, and their grp is not exactly small (100+)

if u gian png enuff... u will... provided that friend is somebody u are after, then u can spend 3 days taking pictures of her officially.

Depends lah... does MNC happen to be FHM ? Is the staff all girls/hot/single/available? ;p

:sweatsm:

you should take up the offer under 1 condition: you need a PA (preferably your gf/wife) and your cam will be your Sony Ericsson K800i :think:

if u gian png enuff... u will... provided that friend is somebody u are after, then u can spend 3 days taking pictures of her officially.

I like the way u think. but really depend also if need to take leave or not.. or how pretty the girl is. Have to weigh.

if weigh become 200 pound how? :bsmilie:

depends on which part gained more weight then. the top must be bigger than the middle, the middle must be smaller than the bottom :D weight wise im ok with big girls :D

depends on which part gained more weight then. the top must be bigger than the middle, the middle must be smaller than the bottom :D weight wise im ok with big girls :D

a 200 pound top is omgggg

prob will need a super wide wide angle lens.. hmm or prob i'll do paranoma

Nah.. no way im gonna cover it for free..
hmm shoot film.. force them to develop! :D

Normally, I will be the first to slam your friend for exploiting photographers. However, been in the same shoe before.

If they hire you, you will have to be an approved sub-contractor, your service/fees will be up for review and approval etc etc etc.

However, by paying your transportation, room and board, your cost can be hidden within other budgets. I once negotiated a similar arrangement, we did offer to take the photographer's wife along as his assistant. All worked out quite well.

Now, the key question, your friend :) .....

Normally, I will be the first to slam your friend for exploiting photographers. However, been in the same shoe before.

If they hire you, you will have to be an approved sub-contractor, your service/fees will be up for review and approval etc etc etc.

However, by paying your transportation, room and board, your cost can be hidden within other budgets. I once negotiated a similar arrangement, we did offer to take the photographer's wife along as his assistant. All worked out quite well.

Now, the key question, your friend :) .....

no its not her idea.. was her manager's

maybe i can bring my whole family along.. :)

a 200 pound top is omgggg

prob will need a super wide wide angle lens.. hmm or prob i'll do paranoma

Nah.. no way im gonna cover it for free..
hmm shoot film.. force them to develop! :D

its really up to u to decide :D

its a free market economy :D

Who is SHE to ask for free.
Are you a free-lance photographer? Or just a hobbyist? if so, get a assistant to follow you to help out. Not easy to handle 100+ ppl, you know?
FREE?? must set condition.too.
Clean Air & Water not free, you know?
Your Camera FREE one?? You have to pay, also mah.
Ask HER for some allowance like S$100 x 3days, better than nothing.
Don't be an IDIOT

of cos got la. so far got ppl PM u for the job offer not? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Who is SHE to ask for free.
Are you a free-lance photographer? Or just a hobbyist? if so, get a assistant to follow you to help out. Not easy to handle 100+ ppl, you know?
FREE?? must set condition.too.
Clean Air & Water not free, you know?
Your Camera FREE one?? You have to pay, also mah.
Ask HER for some allowance like S$100 x 3days, better than nothing.
Don't be an IDIOT

Wau u sounded just like me when she asked HAHAHA

no lah not her.. its her stupid manager

err,just say no to her manager's request.....;) since you find the conditions not satisfactory.

Sure you could spend your time better than to cover the trip, right?

The fact that you have doubts already tells that you don't feel comfortable. So the answer is clear, don't take the "offer".

Go some where further & at the same time can do some diving will be better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.