How can we improve clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SouL81

As above.

There's always endless ways to improve.
Why not you list/comment on some of the areas you'll like to see CS to improve?

Else, this thread will just be another endless one with not much action taken or simply not enough resources to handle.
-------------------------------------------

okie, I do have just 1 suggestion.
Workshops/lessons for those newcomers to photography.
Do take a look at Offstone's Pass It On stuffs. Great IMHO.
It'll do great for those who know nuts about the technical stuffs etc. One do needs a knowledge of those to start taking photos, or start to try to take good photos.

And ya, jeffgoh's suggestion of a Mentorship program is indeed worth considering.

Personally i think identifying an aim is impt .....
May the meaning, goals etc of this forum shld be make known to all .... (i am sure there is one .. but not obvious)
After identifying the aim we could then work toward other aspects in accordance to the aim.

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?file=doc/toc.htm

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?file=articles/cshistory/cs-history.htm
Originally posted by SouL81
May the meaning, goals etc of this forum shld be make known to all .... (i am sure there is one .. but not obvious)
After identifying the aim we could then work toward other aspects in accordance to the aim.

quoted from the 2nd link
"...primary purpose of providing an online meeting place for all photography enthusiasts and take advantage of the frequent Gatherings/SEEDs/Photoshoots as avenues to meet face-to-face with like-minded people."
Originally posted by SouL81

Status
Not open for further replies.