How can Newbies avoid the Return of the Clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advox

Jun 15, 2007
With the recent spate of malicious assaults (as seen on the thread on Politics in Societies) on P*S & self-promotion of a new school by a member, how do we know if the clones do not return?

This is a public forum. We do not know who are behind the nicks. How do we protect the members and societies alike from such dangers?

Looks like we can always find supporters and droids in this forum.

With the recent spate of malicious assaults (as seen on the thread on Politics in Societies) on P*S & self-promotion of a new school by a member, how do we know if the clones do not return?

This is a public forum. We do not know who are behind the nicks. How do we protect the members and societies alike from such dangers?

We should undergo some form of Jedi training e.g. the skillful use of lightsabers to protect us from such imminent dangers.

May the Light Side of The Force stay united in the search for truth.

Brother, don't worry.

Wu Kar Li Chut Tao!

Jedi.jpg

Brother, don't worry.

Wu Kar Li Chut Tao!

Jedi.jpg

Wow, defender of the Empire and the rest of the universe. And carrying the American flag, I might add. :rolleyes:

Never join societies. :)

It's invasion is starting already. I need all Jedi Masters in the likes of the above to help save the Empire.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=287264

Enough is enough, there no point flogging a dead horse.

I suggest you take a break. The incident has already come to a closed as per the other thread.

I am closing this thread to prevent any more OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.