How can I buy songs off iTune store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
I tried to register but can't because i live in Singapore. Why?

ahaha.. iTunes want u to download more so that the garment can catch more and fine more pple to have fatter pockets and a FATTER new year.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

u go ask apple lor... my gf wanna buy also cannot, in the end use another dunno simi brand 1, til today download the song cannot convert to MP3, cos WMA, then cannot listen on W800

previously, rumors was itunes to setup a store in SG towards end of this year but dunno how true. if you are really interested, there is a apple shop in raffles place (dunno still there or not) that sells US prepaid cards for you to download. these cards are in terms of USD but you buy them in SGD. The only problem is that you have to get a US address cause you got to register the card before download. pm me if really interested in the shop location and i try to dig up old emails. still hoping itunes to setup a store here in SG!

but come to think of it..

u can just buy a cd, and convert the tracks to mp3 lor.. and u can convert in 320kpbs formats somemore. isnt it betteR ? :dunno:

but come to think of it..

u can just buy a cd, and convert the tracks to mp3 lor.. and u can convert in 320kpbs formats somemore. isnt it betteR ? :dunno:

beh gian all the songs mah...

then ppl like me... haha... only buy overseas or limited edition... more lugi, but then i dun keep mp3s...

I heard that if you have a foreign credit card, you can. Not sure..
What song you want?

my mp3s... hahahaa...... all is free one.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: magic drain pipe :bsmilie:

Use a US hotel's address. It works. I will share the steps tonight when I get home. :)

But I thought your credit card must also be US issued before payment can be made? :dunno:

I used paypal for mine :)

But there's another way using the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) prepaid card.

The Pod Shop @ Raffles
1 Raffles Place
#04-23 OUB Centre
Tel: 65322133

There are 2 cards on sale there - USD$25 (S$54 doesn't go by the exchange rate) or USD$50. It's roughly S$2 per song when you do the math.

There's a password on the prepaid card to activate iTMS thru the creation of an Apple ID, and when prompted for an address, use a US hotel's one. Hope this helps.

Roger... shall try that soon... thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I used paypal for mine :)

But there's another way using the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) prepaid card.

The Pod Shop @ Raffles
1 Raffles Place
#04-23 OUB Centre
Tel: 65322133

There are 2 cards on sale there - USD$25 (S$54 doesn't go by the exchange rate) or USD$50. It's roughly S$2 per song when you do the math.

There's a password on the prepaid card to activate iTMS thru the creation of an Apple ID, and when prompted for an address, use a US hotel's one. Hope this helps.

Isn't it obvious that iTunes does not want your Singapore money.:thumbsd:

yep, klose is right on the shop name but not too sure about the address. last heard they moved or i could be wrong. call first b4 going down. hmmm... paypal, maybe i should try.

Status
Not open for further replies.