How big is your dry cabinet for storing camera gear?

How big is your dry cabinet for storing camera gear?

Results are only viewable after voting.

rofl at the last option. :bsmilie: Actually some ppl do leave their gears in their bag all the time but usually their room is air-conditioned 24/7 lar...but read somewhere not advisable to do so coz the bag might retain moisture.

But damn convenient leh..think abt it...just leave all your gear in the bag in the 'dry' room and den grab it anytime you wanna go out shooting...no need to pack and unpack everytime.

rofl at the last option. :bsmilie: Actually some ppl do leave their gears in their bag all the time but usually their room is air-conditioned 24/7 lar...but read somewhere not advisable to do so coz the bag might retain moisture.

But damn convenient leh..think abt it...just leave all your gear in the bag in the 'dry' room and den grab it anytime you wanna go out shooting...no need to pack and unpack everytime.

:thumbsup:

the aircon fee going to be costly on 24/7 :sweat:

my camera is with me most of the time

at work - air con
at home - air con

but i also have a 60l drycabi at home for the lenses that i do not bring around

I'm still wondering who are the 5 at the bottom of the poll :think:

The best dry cabinet is as big as a single bed so that you can sleep inside and keep the cameras and lenses underneath the bed.

Another plus is you won't have any wet dream anymore. :bsmilie:

oh my tian..hahahaha thats funny!

The best dry cabinet is as big as a single bed so that you can sleep inside and keep the cameras and lenses underneath the bed.

Another plus is you won't have any wet dream anymore. :bsmilie:
lolololol!!!!

You're wrong...the plus is you have wet dream but wake up become dry dry liao. :bsmilie: