How about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Let me add to the "What is..." Series with this picture of mine... Ha ha ha ha. :D

BirdShit.jpg

birdshit

Disgusting 'art' :)

Hey guys, look at it this way, doesn't this look somewhat like a white serpent-like monster with a big hand trying to grab hold of its "state-of-the-art" gun? And the best part -- It's underwater! :)

Zeckson Chow said:
Hey guys, look at it this way, doesn't this look somewhat like a white serpent-like monster with a big hand trying to grab hold of its "state-of-the-art" gun? And the best part -- It's underwater! :)

:dunno:

sorry ZC, looking it at this way, that way, it really still looks like sh*t to me leh. i mean literally lah, no reference to ur pic.

quite gross leh. but i think sh*t shooting is a first in CS lah. u r a PIONEER!!! :bsmilie:

*no offence hor, just joking :D*

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Okay lah. I post this up to have a little fun lah. It's birdshit. I was at Bugis Junction that day doing some street shoot. While we were concentrating on some subject, this damn thing dropped just besides us! So out of amusement, I snapped it down! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Reno was right, I forgot all about The Rule of Thirds... Aiyah... :D

birdshit shot of birdyshit. I dont think its abstract.

I see the potential leh... i like the water around the birdshit and see some abstractness about it also. I like... maybe u can keep trying different versions until u come up with something that more people will find abstract also. :)

Zeckson Chow said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Okay lah. I post this up to have a little fun lah. It's birdshit. I was at Bugis Junction that day doing some street shoot. While we were concentrating on some subject, this damn thing dropped just besides us! So out of amusement, I snapped it down! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Reno was right, I forgot all about The Rule of Thirds... Aiyah... :D

what rule?
are there rules in photography, to begin with?

zeck must start concentrating on improving his composition and his individual style.

zeck must really start to make photographs that 'speaks' and leave an impression on others and not, producing works like this extremely abstract piece of something of a comical notion.

otherwise zeck runs the risk of being viewed and remembered as the photographer who takes photographs like this, which isn't a compliment, by the way.

zeck needs to focus and have perhaps some sort of aim in a new photographic venture... then perhaps we can see some improvement.

as of now, neh....

work hard! strive hard!

can't appreciated this pic though..
what cheesecake mentioned is :thumbsup:

read and digest what cheesecake's sig :) that to me is one of the essence of photography.

i wonder if someone is craving for attention....

i also wonder if Zeckson knows that people are not laughing WITH him but AT him sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.