Household pests - Roach and Mozzie (viewer discretion needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperFocal

Aug 4, 2005
Ever wondered what goes on in the kitchen late at night?

20060211_005s.jpg

20060211_006s.jpg

20060211_010s.jpg

Stunt Roach, hanging off the edge of the chopping board. "Scrub those chopping boards!"
20060211_012s.jpg

Just one of these is enuff to irritate the hell out of me.

20060213_004s.jpg

20060213_003s.jpg

hyperFocal said:
Ever wondered what goes on in the kitchen late at night?

20060211_005s.jpg

20060211_006s.jpg

20060211_010s.jpg

Stunt Roach, hanging off the edge of the chopping board. "Scrub those chopping boards!"
20060211_012s.jpg

Eeeeeee.......

No way I am shooting cockroaches. :sweat:

I will throw my cam away and run for life ......

ha.haha... Sry about that. Well, it's a young roach, so not too bad. Those with wings kinda freak me out, too.

this is damn gross!!!

i would rather spray it with baygon 1st then photograph the dead body :bsmilie:

sick :rolleyes:

zhang3feng said:
this is damn gross!!!

i would rather spray it with baygon 1st then photograph the dead body :bsmilie:

sick :rolleyes:

Even if I wrack it with newspaper and baygon it , and it is dead, I still veri worry. S-curry it is only false dead how ? It might suddenly jump onto my face and run into my month and go into my stomach to lay eggs

At the end of the week, many baby roachs will crawl out from my mouth :sweat:

:sweat: eee...so u mean u have roaches all over ur kitchen?

DarkForce said:
Even if I wrack it with newspaper and gaygon it , and it is dead, I still veri worry. S-curry it is only false dead how ? It might suddenly jump onto my face and run into my month and go into my stomach to lay eggs

At the end of the week, many baby roachs will crawl out from my mouth :sweat:

everytime i come back to this thread i feel so sick... gross... >.<!!!

wah lao u watch too much horro movie is it... ROACHES MUMMY!!! :bsmilie:

zhang3feng said:
everytime i come back to this thread i feel so sick... gross... >.<!!!

wah lao u watch too much horro movie is it... ROACHES MUMMY!!! :bsmilie:

There was one I was sleeping and something moving on my lips. I was kissed by a ... A very BIG one somemore :sweat:

From that onwards, I always brush my teeth before sleep :embrass:

hyperFocal said:
ha.haha... Sry about that. Well, it's a young roach, so not too bad. Those with wings kinda freak me out, too.

Wah lau eh..Long time no see...now u are into roaches!!

DarkForce said:
There was one I was sleeping and something moving on my lips. I was kissed by a ... A very BIG one somemore :sweat:

From that onwards, I always brush my teeth before sleep :embrass:

agh gross!!!

i rmb once.. the roach hid in my socks.. n i wore it throughout the day.. until when i felt that my shoe like got something inside... and took out everything including the socks.. then i found out that... tat roach was inside the sock n died from my stepping... GROSS!!!

n i was having contact with it for the whole dam dayyyyyyyyyyy yucks!:thumbsd:

forgot to add in... it's those full grown type roaches which can fly around and air strike u with their eggs!

Yeah, I got them from YOUR kitchen. You didn't notice, did you? LOL...

I stay on the 3rd floor, so roaches are unavoidable. Try to keep the house as clean as possible but one or two strays will pop by once in a while one lah... Remembered once there was one big flying roach, dunno if it's old or what. Flew straight into my forehead. ha..haha... scared the sh** outta me!

As for the pics, can't sleep, so went looking around the house for things to snap. Ha..ahha... ok, for the sake of your breakfasts and lunches, pics removed :bsmilie:

My apologies to all.

zhang3feng said:
agh gross!!!

i rmb once.. the roach hid in my socks.. n i wore it throughout the day.. until when i felt that my shoe like got something inside... and took out everything including the socks.. then i found out that... tat roach was inside the sock n died from my stepping... GROSS!!!

n i was having contact with it for the whole dam dayyyyyyyyyyy yucks!:thumbsd:

forgot to add in... it's those full grown type roaches which can fly around and air strike u with their eggs!

Remember that in those olden days, people selling black sauce in a glass bottle ? Hmmmm not sure what you call that in english , it is those black black salty sauce that we mix with cut red or green chilli to go with our food.

It took our family a very long time to finish that bottle. One fine day when we managed to finish it, we saw a big cockroach dead at the bottom inside the glass bottle. All the while we had been taking that source with our food for so many months .....

Think the cockroach went in before the blur worker pour the sauce in it :sweat:

hyperFocal said:

I stay on the 3rd floor, so roaches are unavoidable. Try to keep the house as clean as possible but one or two strays will pop by once in a while one lah... Remembered once there was one big flying roach, dunno if it's old or what. Flew straight into my forehead. ha..haha... scared the sh** outta me!

As for the pics, can't sleep, so went looking around the house for things to snap. Ha..ahha... ok, for the sake of your breakfasts and lunches, pics removed :bsmilie:

My apologies to all.

Keep clean also no use one. I stay at fifth floor but during the night, those comando cockroach will just fly straght into my room without warning. Once that happen, I always had war with them. So sick of them till now I put a baygon in my room so that I could response in 3 second :sweat:

But ever since I put baygon in my room, it seems that so far no more cockroach fly in liao :bsmilie:

hyperFocal said:

My apologies to all.

Comeon...have the pixs back leh..

No use keeping clean, it doesn't work. I got awoken at 6am once when I felt something tickling my heels, grrr... I had to declare war and turn my room upside down before I found it.

Another time was more worse, just finished off one, dozed off, woke up, found another on the ceiling when I opened my eyes. Grrr...

DarkForce said:
Remember that in those olden days, people selling black sauce in a glass bottle ? Hmmmm not sure what you call that in english , it is those black black salty sauce that we mix with cut red or green chilli to go with our food.

It took our family a very long time to finish that bottle. One fine day when we managed to finish it, we saw a big cockroach dead at the bottom inside the glass bottle. All the while we had been taking that source with our food for so many months .....

Think the cockroach went in before the blur worker pour the sauce in it :sweat:
Oh my gosh! Yucks!! But at least the roach is in one piece? Ha..haha...

Remembered once I ta bao char kway tiao back home for dinner. Happily munching away and watching TV, then suddenly, char kway tiao turned crispy. Crispy Char Kway Tiao? That's new!!! And when I looked down to see to see HALF a roach in my food... the other half was in my mouth! *pui* You see how they cook Char Kway Tiao and you'll know why the roach ended up in two pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.