Household pests - Roach and Mozzie (viewer discretion needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyperFocal said:
Oh my gosh! Yucks!! But at least the roach is in one piece? Ha..haha...

Remembered once I ta bao char kway tiao back home for dinner. Happily munching away and watching TV, then suddenly, char kway tiao turned crispy. Crispy Char Kway Tiao? That's new!!! And when I looked down to see to see HALF a roach in my food... the other half was in my mouth! *pui* You see how they cook Char Kway Tiao and you'll know why the roach ended up in two pieces.

tat's gross!!!

i stay at the 13th floor, and tat's like e highest in my HDB block...

once in awhile a commando roach will fly in during the nite when i'm using PC and wreck hell! i rmb once after i managed to smash 1 commando roach to death with newspaper around 1am... and after continuing using the PC for about 1hr... another assualt by commando roach again! wah lao.. buai ta han la~:thumbsd:

hyperFocal said:
Oh my gosh! Yucks!! But at least the roach is in one piece? Ha..haha...

Remembered once I ta bao char kway tiao back home for dinner. Happily munching away and watching TV, then suddenly, char kway tiao turned crispy. Crispy Char Kway Tiao? That's new!!! And when I looked down to see to see HALF a roach in my food... the other half was in my mouth! *pui* You see how they cook Char Kway Tiao and you'll know why the roach ended up in two pieces.

Still in one piece lah but think we had drink it's body juice alonh with the sauce liao. Maybe my body now got cockcroach DNA inside too :sweat:

One day you don't be suprise to see me with two big wing beside, flying after you :devil:

By the way, is the head or tail left in the char kway tiao ? Did you bite on the eyes ?

zhang3feng said:
tat's gross!!!

i stay at the 13th floor, and tat's like e highest in my HDB block...

once in awhile a commando roach will fly in during the nite when i'm using PC and wreck hell! i rmb once after i managed to smash 1 commando roach to death with newspaper around 1am... and after continuing using the PC for about 1hr... another assualt by commando roach again! wah lao.. buai ta han la~:thumbsd:

I got a feeling that each night while we were sleeping , cockroach came out to pay us a visit and they disappear before we wait up. Maybe you setup a video cam to record your bedroom's activity at night and you might see many special things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.