Hotshots: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediForce4ever

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Hey guys, just wanna know if any of you have watched or is a fan of the Hotshots series of movies starring Charlie Sheen, Llyod Bridges....if you havent watched this movie....I recommen you to do so....they are HILARIOUS :bsmilie: :sweatsm: ....

Watch few times already, yup is :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yeap... damn funny...

can catch Naked Gun & Down Periscope while you are at it...
Down Periscope??.......Oh....hold on...someone just called....someguy named Gram and the err...hamham......hahaha:bsmilie: anyone also watch the Police Academy series of movies??.....or anyone here a comedy fan??

Yeh man! They are my favourite movies. All by the same guy, Jim Abrahams. His earlier show Airplane! is a classic too.

JediForce4ever said:
Hey guys, just wanna know if any of you have watched or is a fan of the Hotshots series of movies starring Charlie Sheen, Llyod Bridges....if you havent watched this movie....I recommen you to do so....they are HILARIOUS :bsmilie: :sweatsm: ....

All during my "era" I would say heh...anyone who watch movies like Police Academy or Airport, Monty Python shows, A Fish Called Wanda, The Gods Must be Crazy I, Pink Panther, Naked Gun series will not miss Hotshots I & II and the likes. You can't find movies like this anymore. Maybe it is the "era" it is just a difference time.

I can't forget the "chicken arrow" segment heeheheh...always cracks me up watching that one heheh

JediForce4ever said:

there are only 2 in the series, right?

just dun 1 2 miss any if there are more :)

Yeah! Really funny movie.

At that time, there were quite a few of these comedies. Adding to the above: Spaceballs, Top Secret.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.