Hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004
Does anyone met problems with deleting mails in hotmail ?

Never a problem with it if I am accessing Hotmail from my browser. But if you have configure Outlook Express to access your hotmail account. There is a problem with the way it works with Hotmail for deleting. It can delete but when you try to delete forever from the trash can..I face an inability to do so. But when I am using the browser everthing is fine. Just another famous Microsoft screw up.

Why are u still using Hotmail.? It's dead and buried long ago. With a misery 2MB and with empty promises of an increase to 250MB that never came, no wonder many ppl are switching over to Yahoo (1GB) or Gmail (2GB and increasing).:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
Why are u still using Hotmail.? It's dead and buried long ago. With a misery 2MB and with empty promises of an increase to 250MB that never came, no wonder many ppl are switching over to Yahoo (1GB) or Gmail (2GB and increasing).:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My 2 hotmail accounts 250MB each leh :sticktong

redstorm said:

I have been using this hotmail for sometime now...not for email in the usual sense. By the way also have 250mb for both of them. ( I also have 3 yahoo accounts + 5 Gmail account with anther 50 to give away)

I use those hotmail for some subscription that still send certain email there, along with old friends who know that whatever email I might change all this years, they know my hotmail account is permanent. Especially the girls. heheh There are many reasons for keeping them though we know there are other accounts to use.

I am using the browser to delete but still to no avail. :confused:

When deleting, "An error has occurred, Click here to resolve" When i click it is just a delete button.

Hmm..i'm still "stuck" at 25mb for my acct.

Yup did that before and eventually it changed my 2mb to 25mb..but after few months till now..it's still 25mb. :sweatsm:

Flyingpig said:
Yup did that before and eventually it changed my 2mb to 25mb..but after few months till now..it's still 25mb. :sweatsm:

You may want to try it again with different postal code....
If still the same, I can't help you. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.