Hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.arkitecturalphotography.com
Hi, I haven't been able to access to my hotmail account since last night, both at my home and workplace. Strangely, most of my friends don't seem to have any problem. My colleagues too cannot access hotmail from the office. What about you guys?

Hmm..... thank, will try that but the thing is all the work stations in my office didn't work with Hotmail today and we cleared some of those machines recently.

If you are working in large org......most likely access to hotmail is being forbitted :think: Check with your network or IT guy...or try again next few days to confirm this :dunno:

it was working fine a moment ago. noticed that design of the page has been changed.

ckiang said:
Huh? Hotmail works fine on my Firefox and Safari without any additional plugins....

Regards
CK

Same for me as well...
And from the main page, it seems that all new users (irregardless of country) would receive 25MB at signup, and 250MB within 1 mth..

ckiang said:
Huh? Hotmail works fine on my Firefox and Safari without any additional plugins....

Regards
CK

U try clear junk mail box manually or delete an email?

I got NO problem reading hotmail email using safari or firefox, but I cant delete any email or clear junk mail box. I hate using IE but luckily firefox got an extension to fix that and it works with both PC and Mac platform

this problem is not that bad now cos my hotmail now got 250MB space, but last time I only got that little 2MB space and used up 80% already, so always need to clear junk mail box and delete unwanted email to get more space

i can't view my hotmail account on IE but can do so on Mozilla

every time i wanted to access to my hotmail, it says certifcate expired... and stop loading the page aftrerwards. :dunno: what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.