Status
Not open for further replies.

pcwe68

Jul 3, 2003
HOME
Visit site
email from hotmail.

Dear MSN Hotmail Member,

As part of our on-going commitment to improving our customers’ experience, by the end of August we’ll increase the storage capacity of your MSN® Hotmail® account from 2 MB to 250 MB, and increase your attachment size from 1 MB to 10 MB, at no cost to you.!

What does this mean for you?
Well, you’ll be able store even more e-mail and share larger attachments, such as photos, music, video clips and more. You don’t have to take any action—we’ll automatically upgrade your storage to 250 MB by the end of August.

This is our way of showing our appreciation to you for being a valued Hotmail customer.

But if you want even more space than 250 MB, or want to send large files, such as videos, songs and slideshows, MSN Hotmail Plus, with 2 GB of storage and 20MB attachment size, might be just what you are looking for.

And the purpose of this thread is? :dunno: I think everyone with hotmail would have got this by now.

jbma said:
And the purpose of this thread is? :dunno: I think everyone with hotmail would have got this by now.

And what is the purpose of your reply? :nono:

Even competition makes hotmail do something FINALLY, just that it took too long and a lot of people has moved away. anyway only 250MB when others have already gone to GB.

I've been upgraded to 25oMB like.... last year?

no hard feelings...

Yep, knew about it (250mb last year), even followed some instructions, but didn't work for me. I guess it was not for everyone, so now it is.

haha ... same here ... put in my uncle's USA address ... upped me to 250mb in less than 24 hours =) ... after that changed back to my add =)

Mine registered in Malaysia many years ago, still at 2MB, no message for upgrade yet:cry:

Gymrat76 said:
Mine registered in Malaysia many years ago, still at 2MB, no message for upgrade yet:cry:
looks like they have lots of users, so they can't afford to give out worldwide. well can try the method above. or now you just register a singapore address???????

well ..how mail is upgrading the accounts of ALL its users ... in batches .. according to geographical location ... started with USA .. and then europe .. etc etc. .. figuring S"pore would be pretty far away ... what we can do .. is change our mailing address and location under the profile to some US state .. and give a us address and postal code etc .. then deactivete and reactivate the account .. it should jump to 25mb, and then to 250mb after approx 1 week

jbma said:

i think almost everyone with hotmail would have a gmail account liao. lol. :bsmilie:

3 hotmail, 2 yahoo and 2 gmail

7.5 GB hee hee hee

Does anyone use hotmail for real mail? So now we have 250mb of delicious spam.

I wanna get a gmail, but my nick is used.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.