Hotel 81 infos PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clues

Jun 18, 2006
Hello all bros here. Who knows which hotel 81 room is good for photo taking ? Thanks for sharing. Coz intend to shoot TFCD XMM there.Still searching for location and XMM.

Always hear the one at Joo Chiat and Chinatown is good.

KK thanks bro. If have the room number will be better. Anyway thanks for the info

why dun u ask the hotel staff directly which room is good for your purpose?
I am sure they can recommend you a room suitable since they know the place better than anyone here.

Whoever replies u here might kena things like "how u know so many details?" "wah u been there, for what har?" etc kinda followup.:bsmilie:

why dun u ask the hotel staff directly which room is good for your purpose?
I am sure they can recommend you a room suitable since they know the place better than anyone here.

Whoever replies u here might kena things like "how u know so many details?" "wah u been there, for what har?" etc kinda followup.:bsmilie:

Hahaha.. Bro , if the hotel staffs know about photography and the window lighting issue... I wont be asking around in cs ! Am i right to say that ? Hehehe..BTW thanks for ur info.

Hahaha.. Bro , if the hotel staffs know about photography and the window lighting issue... I wont be asking around in cs ! Am i right to say that ? Hehehe..BTW thanks for ur info.

U can ask them which room got windows etc, for example.

maybe you can try boutique hotels
most of them have quite interesting settings

Hello all bros here. Who knows which hotel 81 room is good for photo taking ? Thanks for sharing. Coz intend to shoot TFCD XMM there.Still searching for location and XMM.

u should search for XMM first
hotels are everywhere :bsmilie:

u should search for XMM first
hotels are everywhere :bsmilie:

Not easy to search for XMM leh. U think buy a packet of gold fish on liao arh !! LOL
Yah hotel everywhere ,some sui 1 damn ex. $150++ ok lah,still can afford..

buy goldfish of cos have lah
find don have.. pay of cos have lah
$160/24hrs
find 3 groups of pple to share lah .. the one want to stay overnight pay more loh :bsmilie:

buy goldfish of cos have lah
find don have.. pay of cos have lah
$160/24hrs
find 3 groups of pple to share lah .. the one want to stay overnight pay more loh :bsmilie:

does the hotel have any kind of restriction? Like sekali 5 photogs & 1 girl turn up for 1 room..can u imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.