Hotel 81 infos PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clues

Jun 18, 2006
Hello all bros here. Who knows which hotel 81 room is good for photo taking ? Thanks for sharing. Coz intend to shoot TFCD XMM there.Still searching for location and XMM.

Dec 31, 2002
AMK
Visit site
why dun u ask the hotel staff directly which room is good for your purpose?
I am sure they can recommend you a room suitable since they know the place better than anyone here.

Whoever replies u here might kena things like "how u know so many details?" "wah u been there, for what har?" etc kinda followup.:bsmilie:

Clues

Jun 18, 2006
why dun u ask the hotel staff directly which room is good for your purpose?
I am sure they can recommend you a room suitable since they know the place better than anyone here.

Whoever replies u here might kena things like "how u know so many details?" "wah u been there, for what har?" etc kinda followup.:bsmilie:
Hahaha.. Bro , if the hotel staffs know about photography and the window lighting issue... I wont be asking around in cs ! Am i right to say that ? Hehehe..BTW thanks for ur info.

Dec 31, 2002
AMK
Visit site
Hahaha.. Bro , if the hotel staffs know about photography and the window lighting issue... I wont be asking around in cs ! Am i right to say that ? Hehehe..BTW thanks for ur info.
U can ask them which room got windows etc, for example.

soeypixels

Jun 24, 2007
Hello all bros here. Who knows which hotel 81 room is good for photo taking ? Thanks for sharing. Coz intend to shoot TFCD XMM there.Still searching for location and XMM.
u should search for XMM first
hotels are everywhere :bsmilie:

Clues

Jun 18, 2006
u should search for XMM first
hotels are everywhere :bsmilie:
Not easy to search for XMM leh. U think buy a packet of gold fish on liao arh !! LOL
Yah hotel everywhere ,some sui 1 damn ex. $150++ ok lah,still can afford..

soeypixels

Jun 24, 2007
buy goldfish of cos have lah
find don have.. pay of cos have lah
$160/24hrs
find 3 groups of pple to share lah .. the one want to stay overnight pay more loh :bsmilie:

Dec 31, 2002
AMK
Visit site
buy goldfish of cos have lah
find don have.. pay of cos have lah
$160/24hrs
find 3 groups of pple to share lah .. the one want to stay overnight pay more loh :bsmilie:
does the hotel have any kind of restriction? Like sekali 5 photogs & 1 girl turn up for 1 room..can u imagine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom