Hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapSnap

Sep 1, 2004
Singapore
4913_001_P_007.jpg

Comments please...

I would say "Its a sunny day", doesn't give me the hot day feeling, due to the underexposed trees.

Drudkh said:
I would say "Its a sunny day", doesn't give me the hot day feeling, due to the underexposed trees.

ok... not hot enough... :sweat:

sorry man, just what i feel lo... :)

Drudkh said:
sorry man, just what i feel lo... :)

No problem... I'm posting so that I can get comments... I appreciate frank comments...

I called it "Hot" because that is what I felt when I was taking the photo... guess that did not get transmitted through the photo... Lots more to improve...

Just a question... if I were to expose this longer won't it burn off the top of this photo? hmmm... maybe I should try again on another sunny day...

SnapSnap said:
No problem... I'm posting so that I can get comments... I appreciate frank comments...

I called it "Hot" because that is what I felt when I was taking the photo... guess that did not get transmitted through the photo... Lots more to improve...

Just a question... if I were to expose this longer won't it burn off the top of this photo? hmmm... maybe I should try again on another sunny day...
yah i understand... its very hot standing under the sun. not to over-expose the pic, but might wanna consider using fill flash and show more objects that can tell that its a really hot day. maybe showing a guy wiping sweat off the forehead should do the trick? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.