Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
Tonight is so hot........... I actually got woken up becoz of it :confused:

What do you guys do when things get too hot (literally :sweat: )
Me no aircon :cry:

i wake up halfway thru the night and sleep on the marble flooring even though the aircon is at friggin 18 degrees! WTF!?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Waffle said:
i wake up halfway thru the night and sleep on the marble flooring even though the aircon is at friggin 18 degrees! WTF!?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wah sure a not? 18 degrees you still feel hot?

Aton said:
Wah sure a not? 18 degrees you still feel hot?
i think my aircon needs servicing too, it's been about 6 mths since the last servicing, can DIE AH. :angry:

Waffle said:
i think my aircon needs servicing too, it's been about 6 mths since the last servicing, can DIE AH. :angry:

you can check the filter 1st, it could be clogged with dust. so the air circulation isn't good. If you can feel the wind but its not cold then it could be the coolant in the system leaked.

24 deg aircon i will freeze.

but sleep on floor next day will get muscle stiffness.

a light mattress on the floor will do, i guess

do u dudes sleep topless? when i doze off in such hot weather @ night, im in my running shorts only.

I'm freezing at the office too!!! :eek: :complain:

Things to do when I get back to my room at NTU(SG):
1.Stock up the fridge with Coke.
2.Stock up the fridge with ice.
3.Stock up the fridge with vohka.(Hopefully, if I still can't get to sleep because of the heat,the alcohol will put me to sleep).
4.Install the aircon in my room.
5.Pay the freaking ridiculous $80 a month fee for aircon electricity.

Prismatic said:
Things to do when I get back to my room at NTU(SG):
1.Stock up the fridge with Coke.
2.Stock up the fridge with ice.
3.Stock up the fridge with vohka.(Hopefully, if I still can't get to sleep because of the heat,the alcohol will put me to sleep).
4.Install the aircon in my room.
5.Pay the freaking ridiculous $80 a month fee for aircon electricity.

can i be your roommate?? :D *hope*

Prismatic said:

right, remember to buy more vodka from 7-11, it is even cheaper than the duty free shops in Taipei, KL and Singapore ;(

Waffle said:

i cannot survive without the air-con....when it was broken down, i woke up halfway, sweating like a hound with its tongue out and flew into the shower room and started to take a night shower....omg... even after that i couldn't sleep...tormenting..... :sweat:

Brandon said:
Tonight is so hot........... I actually got woken up becoz of it :confused:

What do you guys do when things get too hot (literally :sweat: )
Me no aircon :cry:

It was so bad that when I got back to sleep, I had a nightmare where a bodyless hand trying to stab me with a steak knife :confused:

Brandon said:
It was so bad that when I got back to sleep, I had a nightmare where a bodyless hand trying to stab me with a steak knife :confused:

now thats freaky....hahaha.... :rolleyes:

StreetShooter said:
Did you take a photo of it?

LOLX....wahahhaha.... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.