Hot Pink Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Hot_Pink_Canon_by_Draken413o.jpg

I always wanted my camera to be of a different colour..

disclaimer: for the most obvious of reasons... this is not a real product by canon but much rather a fantasy item which would be nice to have in the real world instead of freaking boring black thing that is so slack looking.. So.. If you really want one ask canon to make one and we can all be happy with multicolour eos dslrs and sing in unison a happy song while we press our shutters at 6.3 fps continuously till our shutters fail.. PEACE OUT CLUBSNAPPERS.. ugh...

Last edited:
wowwowwowwow, nice !!!!!!!

hmm i think u had to put a disclaimer or something... cos it doesn't sounds right that you put this "50D now available in pink"

i think Canon had the every right to sue you. :)

hmm i think u had to put a disclaimer or something... cos it doesn't sounds right that you put this "50D now available in pink"

i think Canon had the every right to sue you. :)

is it? But it seems they got two crazies here going crazy over the pennnkkk!! Maybe they should really make this a reality... HAWWTT PENNNKKKKK CAMELA!

is it? But it seems they got two crazies here going crazy over the pennnkkk!! Maybe they should really make this a reality... HAWWTT PENNNKKKKK CAMELA!

well, it's always better to play safe. :) Because if you did, u really got no case to win here. First you are displaying a Canon 50D model and you inserted a punchline stating this model is now available in pink. So immediately you will lose the case when go to court. And worst still if its already trademarked (which i doubt so).

Last edited:
well, it's always better to play safe. :) Because if you did, u really got no case to win here. First you are displaying a Canon 50D model and you inserted a punchline stating this model is now available in pink. So immediately you will lose the case when go to court. And worst still if its already trademarked (which i doubt so).

ok added upon your advice.

some times " budding " photographer got carry away in their fantasy affairs with creativity.

understanding company usually will not over react to this, perhaps if the marketing dept buy the idea, this TS might really received a pink canon, or any colour of his choice.

in future, some camera's manufacturing company might come out with a kind of rubbber skin which the owner can change wrap any cover of his/her choice.

I don't see any difficulty in doing so. custom made camera outer cover, soon to be in fad.

Last edited:
Hahahahahah!!! I was just telling my fiance that we should go gmask baby pink for our 500D :X

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​

HAAAAWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTT PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOR THE WINZ ANYZTIME BABY!!!!!

:vhappy: :cheergal: :rbounce: :cheers: :hearts:​

how did you do that?

ps or paint over?!

very nice.

do you have an apple green version?!

AHHAHA NICE@!

:rbounce::cheergal::rbounce:

damn, i really thought its in PINK....:sweat:...nice one buddy!​

How i wished DSLRs came in more funky colors like the Holgas, take away the seriousness and intimidating feelings that a dslr brings.

I wouldn't mind a lime green D300. :D

Heheh. I think I used a duplicate layer.. colorized with hue saturation and set overlay layer in photoshop.

Lets spread the rainbow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.