Hot Date: The Yacht

Status
Not open for further replies.

emhpl

Sep 20, 2007
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR SUNDAY ON 2nd DEC 2007!

Be mesmerized by not 1, but 3 hot babes clad in bikini! What’s more? Win great prizes, enjoy sea breeze & sing karaoke!

Look out for race queen model Genevieve, Felicia & sweetie-pie Amanda!
Want more photos? Click here!

poster_3.JPG

Important Information
Photographer to Model Ratio = 6:1/ 8:1

Early Bird (pay by 25th Nov) - $75
Normal - $85

:cool: Incentive! Everyone will get $15 cash rebate if both sessions hit full house.

Wah... I always look forward for a yacht shoot... ;p What kind of yacht? Dun tell me is the one in the pic leh... :sweatsm:

upzz for felicia, young and hard working lady.

the "thing" in the pix is no yacht... it is more commonly know as a boat......:bsmilie:

upzz for felicia, young and hard working lady.

Yeah, :thumbsup: for Felicia, nice and confident model, but don't neglect your studies, or it's holiday time? well my days are numbered...

How big is the boat?

Guys, better get those wide and ultra wide ready. Going to be challenging :)

thanks all for the support to the ladies.
thanks to those who have shown interest.
and to those who have not taken action, don't procrastinate, don't miss the early bird date k.. support the ladies! :)

thanks all for the support to the ladies.
thanks to those who have shown interest.
and to those who have not taken action, don't procrastinate, don't miss the early bird date k.. support the ladies! :)
and HOW BIG IS THE YATCH?

Been on board b4, shooting distance is about 1.8m to 5m length depending on where the location.

So a save bet is to bring anything from 18mm - 150mm depending on what type of composition you wanna take.

Fill in flash and anti-shake, VR or equivalent can help but should not be an issue for boat shoots. Would be good to just bring along a fill-in flash for indoor.

I went to this yacht before, understand that there are 2 floors. Are we going to have our shoots on the 2nd floor? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.