Hot babes at 'Hooters'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard Ong

Apr 15, 2004
Just Wondering, Have anyone took pictures of the waitresses at 'Hooters'? I saw someone taking pictures of them during their 'Hoola Loop' show last Saturday evening. They are camera friendly and would pose for you.

Should have brought my camera along...... :(

Bernard Ong said:
Just Wondering, Have anyone took pictures of the waitresses at 'Hooters'? I saw someone taking pictures of them during their 'Hoola Loop' show last Saturday evening. They are camera friendly and would pose for you.

Should have brought my camera along...... :(

where is Hooters?? izzit at Boat quay ??

at clark quay.

yes, they are quite friendly...u can even take photo together with them...not a problem

i'm a regular at hooter's for many yrs liao :bsmilie: nice place to chill out and ogle at hot babes in super shorts and sexy top doing hoola hoops :bsmilie:
they sell american food there as well as oysters.
Last time the hottest babes there are Sabrina 11/10!! amy ,michelle :D
nowadays i think the best figure goes to Idah..Pinky is also very cute too :sweatsm:

here is one photo of pinky taken at jan'02
pinky3.jpg

this is their senior server sharon with me,she doesn't work there anymore,she does part time modelling at some camera/car show.
sharon.jpg
:lovegrin:

Shall we organize a Hooters outing? :bigeyes:
No cameras required, we just talk about underwater, bike, life, bikini, anything except cameras.....

Astin said:
No cameras required, we just talk about underwater, bike, life, bikini, anything except cameras.....
Man steady lar!!! I love the great big oysters there.. I actually go for the oysters!! And yes the waiteresses do come over to talk to me thinking I am a pro photographer since I bring my F5 everywhere I go!! Hmmm... not very sanitary.. For the gals or for the food, I am game! Anyone else?? :bsmilie:

Stir up my interest again ah .... at least more than 5 years I never goes in there ... :think:

Astin when you go there drop me SMS so we can gather over there to chill it out ... :bsmilie:

Sharon was the fuji gal at the pc show. and hooter's food gives you indigestion. The girls are there to distract you from the taste :bsmilie:

Sausage said:
Their burgers are supremely expensive. I once paid $23 for a burger and a drink there.

a $5 dollars burger and drink will only be served by some gers in full uniform at fast food joints~! :devil:

Of coz u have to pay more to see hot babes mah :sweatsm:

btw,
after 10pm is 2 for 1 for their bottled beer,they usually close at 12midnite on wkdays and 2am on wkends. :thumbsup:

If u order the big snow crab legs which is about $30? those hot babes will even remove the shell and feed u too!!! Wahahahahah~!

Wow, if i hit the bell(if there is any) , will they do massaging + foot reflexology for you too???? =P

Kex, Damn.... i was offered by those girls to feed me those crabs!! But I rejected and offered to peel myself! DAMN!! How much I regretted.... :bsmilie: :bheart:

Astin said:

on leh! serious :)

will touchdown at changi airport on 12 june, at midnight =)

lai la..mai tu liao :D

1. Astin
2. me!me!me! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.