Hot babes at 'Hooters'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard Ong

Apr 15, 2004
Just Wondering, Have anyone took pictures of the waitresses at 'Hooters'? I saw someone taking pictures of them during their 'Hoola Loop' show last Saturday evening. They are camera friendly and would pose for you.

Should have brought my camera along...... :(

naviseal

Feb 27, 2004
Coronado
Bernard Ong said:
Just Wondering, Have anyone took pictures of the waitresses at 'Hooters'? I saw someone taking pictures of them during their 'Hoola Loop' show last Saturday evening. They are camera friendly and would pose for you.

Should have brought my camera along...... :(
where is Hooters?? izzit at Boat quay ??

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
at clark quay.

yes, they are quite friendly...u can even take photo together with them...not a problem

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
i'm a regular at hooter's for many yrs liao :bsmilie: nice place to chill out and ogle at hot babes in super shorts and sexy top doing hoola hoops :bsmilie:
they sell american food there as well as oysters.
Last time the hottest babes there are Sabrina 11/10!! amy ,michelle :D
nowadays i think the best figure goes to Idah..Pinky is also very cute too :sweatsm:

here is one photo of pinky taken at jan'02

this is their senior server sharon with me,she doesn't work there anymore,she does part time modelling at some camera/car show.
:lovegrin:

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Shall we organize a Hooters outing? :bigeyes:
No cameras required, we just talk about underwater, bike, life, bikini, anything except cameras.....

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tanah Merah, Singapore
cheah.fotopic.net
Astin said:
No cameras required, we just talk about underwater, bike, life, bikini, anything except cameras.....
Man steady lar!!! I love the great big oysters there.. I actually go for the oysters!! And yes the waiteresses do come over to talk to me thinking I am a pro photographer since I bring my F5 everywhere I go!! Hmmm... not very sanitary.. For the gals or for the food, I am game! Anyone else?? :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
Stir up my interest again ah .... at least more than 5 years I never goes in there ... :think:

Astin when you go there drop me SMS so we can gather over there to chill it out ... :bsmilie:

tmc17479

Oct 23, 2003
Bukit Timah
Visit site
Sharon was the fuji gal at the pc show. and hooter's food gives you indigestion. The girls are there to distract you from the taste :bsmilie:

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
Sausage said:
Their burgers are supremely expensive. I once paid $23 for a burger and a drink there.
a $5 dollars burger and drink will only be served by some gers in full uniform at fast food joints~! :devil:

Of coz u have to pay more to see hot babes mah :sweatsm:

btw,
after 10pm is 2 for 1 for their bottled beer,they usually close at 12midnite on wkdays and 2am on wkends. :thumbsup:

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
If u order the big snow crab legs which is about $30? those hot babes will even remove the shell and feed u too!!! Wahahahahah~!

Bernard Ong

Apr 15, 2004
Wow, if i hit the bell(if there is any) , will they do massaging + foot reflexology for you too???? =P

Gabes

Apr 23, 2004
Soi Eric/Nai Harn
Kex, Damn.... i was offered by those girls to feed me those crabs!! But I rejected and offered to peel myself! DAMN!! How much I regretted.... :bsmilie: :bheart:

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
Astin said:
on leh! serious :)

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
will touchdown at changi airport on 12 june, at midnight =)

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
lai la..mai tu liao :D

1. Astin
2. me!me!me! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.