Hot Babe on Bike's Rant

Halfmoon

Feb 26, 2005
Hougang, Singapore.
fbscreengrab_vaunephan2.jpg

Female biker’s rant on rising costs of transportation in Singapore gains traction

A Facebook post by a lady known as Vaune Phan regarding the rising costs of transportation in Singapore has gained much traction.

The post included an artistic photo illustration showing a lady sitting on a horse in front of an ERP gantry. The photo, which was used to illustrate her rant, was produced by Singapore-based photography studio, Lumina Studio.

The photo is labelled with the Chinese phrase, “Bo Bei Chow” (“No Horse Run”), which means a full-proof plan.

Phan claimed that the government has placed too many ERP gantries in Singapore. She also thinks that the government has increased the price of premiums for the Certificate of Entitlement (COE) "ridiculously high", which she feels has forced many to purchase second hand cars instead.

The former student from Lasalle College of the Arts ended her rant with, “So, shall we start commuting around on animals, like horses, since it’s the year of the Horse too? Or are you gonna (sic) impose a fee on horses too?”
630fbscreengrab_vaunephan.jpg

Since posting her rant on Wednesday, the post has been gaining traction. It has garnered over 1,000 shares as of Friday evening.

The post has also been shared on Singaporean Teen’s Twitter where it has been retweeted over 3,000 times. Many who have seen her post had also supported her rant.

According to the details in her Facebook account, Phan is currently working for Singapore Airlines. However, her Linked In account says that she is currently a senior associate marketing manager at GPS Alliance Holdings Limited.

Phan appears to have an interest in motorbikes and racing, based on her photos posted on Facebook. She has also modeled for FHM magazine.

Didn't know KeiChan modeled for FHM too?

Attachments

• $fbscreengrab_vaunephan2.jpg
    $fbscreengrab_vaunephan2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 4
  • $630fbscreengrab_vaunephan.jpg
    $630fbscreengrab_vaunephan.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
:bsmilie: i'm lucky i bought my bike years ago

Time for u to buy a horse this year. Standby when yr current Coe expires. Haha

The same Minister headed the Transport and the the National Development ministries. He was the master architect of the rising cost of transport and housing in Spore.

He should, instead of doing public service, run a corporation. With his KPIs his bonus would have been much much higher!

The same Minister headed the Transport and the the National Development ministries. He was the master architect of the rising cost of transport and housing in Spore.

He should, instead of doing public service, run a corporation. With his KPIs his bonus would have been much much higher!

Do you think if he go to private corporation, without the support of the legislation, he can achieve as much? :nono:

:bsmilie:

i'm lucky i bought my bike years ago

Time COE up, you change to your Prancing Horse? Should change this year mah!!! :bsmilie:

As long as you don't look like horsey...

Last edited:
Good Question :dunno:

Personally... I do not think so... I could be wrong...

Look at Suzhou Industrial Park... and you might see your answer....

Anyway... I think all Cat's should buy Canon......

index.php

Time COE up, you change to your Prancing Horse? Should change this year mah!!! :bsmilie:

As long as you don't look like horsey...

Some smart guy will come up with the idea of horses have IU installed and a new COE category for horses, donkeys, mules and camels based on "horse power"

By the time I get my bike, the coe would be 10k.
Damn you gov.

Use bicycle and you don't need to worry about COE :bsmilie:

Babe_on_Bike_0089.jpg

2010-babes-on-bikes-51.jpg

Use bicycle and you don't need to worry about COE :bsmilie:

Wun b surprised tat next time bicycle oso kena Coe. Haha

By the time I get my bike, the coe would be 10k.
Damn you gov.

right...

i'm laughing at her statements.

making a statement like "fine us for entering a packed train" because i've yet to see someone complain on facebook or other social media outlets about being fined.

COE and the loan plans actually make sense (to me at least) in doing a little to control the amount of cars. although it isn't a fool-proof plan, at least it's putting me off getting a car.

and unless the trains have always been breaking down every other day since the day MRT started, i would take her statement as highly exaggerated.

poor Art School Student... no one taught her proper english and common sense :bsmilie:

Some smart guy will come up with the idea of horses have IU installed and a new COE category for horses, donkeys, mules and camels based on "horse power"

Well.... will we have donkey power, cow power in future???

Cow is actually here... You can hear a lot of SG.. Cow Pei Cow Bu... damn power!!! :bsmilie:

I thought he is already running a corporation? Singapore Pte Ltd.