**hot air ballon outing**

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
anyone have information abt hot air ballon at bugis?? (ticket,time business,...etc)
would like to make a outing there??:lovegrin: :think: :sweat: :bigeyes:

:dunno: :bigeyes: :rolleyes: nobody know abt it?? last 9 i go to bugis from AYE now know it... is a big balloon n mark DHL...

i've been waiting for it to open whenever i pass by it every week. the last weekend i just passed it and it's somewhat ready. I'm just waiting for the news to hit me. I don't think it's operational yet.

Hi,
Hope this help..

Published April 20, 2006

Up, up and away

By ARTHUR LEE

(SINGAPORE) From sailing the sea to floating in the air. Ducktours, the company that popularised the boat on wheels, is now reaching for the sky.

Ducktours and its partners are putting $2.5 million into the world's largest tethered helium balloon. It will hover at 150 metres, filled with 6,500 cu m of helium.

Some 40 crew took 12 hours to inflate the French-made balloon yesterday.

A wire cable anchors the balloon to the ground through a hydro-electric winch. Named the DHL balloon, it is scheduled to take its first passengers on April 27.

A 10-minute airborne experience, available daily from 11am to 10pm, will cost $23 for adults and $13 for children aged 3 to 12.
The balloon adventure is at Tan Quee Lan Street, beside Bugis MRT station. It can carry a maximum of 29 passengers and is a joint venture by Aerophile Balloon S Pte Ltd and Vertical Adventure Pte Ltd
thx a new cser give information...

anyone interest to outing there???

If its all CSERs, they may have to accept less people with all the gear that everyone brings...;)

CS BALLOON OUTING! i'm up for the ride for sure! i missed the one in aussie. ITS AUSSIE HOTAIR BALLOOON!!!

imagine a wide angle lens picture taken from up in the air in the heart of the CBD...

*WOW*

later i 'll goto buy my new toy... hope can outing there after i get my new toy...
anyone interest??around 3pm...

my first hot air balloon ride was all just blowing hot air..:embrass:

Saw it flying from my office window yesterday. perhaps a test run.

Went there to check it out.
did not go near but could make out the "basket" we will sit in...

It is shaped like a dougnut but has a cage/net around the whole thing

Cannot seem to let you look overboard :sticktong

where got shiok...

Koelsch said:
got cage cannot look out? =( then it's not fun anymore hais.

joey : what new toy you getting?

new len lar.... still confuse wat should i buy...:dunno: :confused:

after got the new len ,then:lovegrin: can go on the hot air ballon ride:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.