Hospitals/polyclinics: Medical advises/services for travelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Hi all,
any idea, is there any governments' polyclinics/hospital where they have dept to provide medical advises/services for travelling?

Thanks

fruitybix

Nov 1, 2002
West
Visit site
what is the info for? yourself or for your company as a kind of presentation? i arranged for one such topic for my staff some time ago...

Knighthunter

Sep 13, 2002
Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
scanner said:
Hi all,
any idea, is there any governments' polyclinics/hospital where they have dept to provide medical advises/services for travelling?

Thanks
Have you try WOODBRIDGE Hospital?

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
fruitybix said:
what is the info for? yourself or for your company as a kind of presentation? i arranged for one such topic for my staff some time ago...
No, for myself, preparing to travel to third world country. ;)
Any advise?

rncw

Oct 26, 2002
Singapore / Japan / China
try tan tock seng...

The TTSH Medical Centre
At the entrance at Sinaran Drive at Basement 2 of TTSH, you will see a flight of escalators facing you with the Pharmacy on the left and the Pre Admission Counselling and Evaluation (PACE) Services and the Traveller's Health and Vaccination Centre on the right.
http://www.ttsh.com.sg/patient_public/getting_to_ttsh/within_ttsh.htm

or here

Jean

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
Some hospitals have a vaccination clinic.... TTSH has one and I think CGH as well. Not too sure abt the others.

TTSH vaccination clinic can call 6357 2222.... but they closed for lunch from 1-2pm.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Jean said:
Some hospitals have a vaccination clinic.... TTSH has one and I think CGH as well. Not too sure abt the others.

TTSH vaccination clinic can call 6357 2222.... but they closed for lunch from 1-2pm.
Great! Will call them.

Thanks

aloe

Jun 4, 2003
Visit site
actually GPs also have vaccinations available. can check with your local gp and ask them for advise. The one which I went to recently even have travel kits available for sale. I didn't buy so I dun know what's inside the kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom