Horseshoe cover?

Jul 12, 2008
Does anyone knows how much does a horseshoe cover where you mount your flash cost as NSC?
Lost mine.:cry: Last time lost the battery grip rubber connector and now lost the horseshoe cover.

Does anyone knows how much does a horseshoe cover where you mount your flash cost as NSC?
Lost mine.:cry: Last time lost the battery grip rubber connector and now lost the horseshoe cover.

You can call up and ask.

You can easily get it at any camera shop. Should cost about $3 a piece. You can also call NSC to check the price and availability.

You can easily get it at any camera shop. Should cost about $3 a piece. You can also call NSC to check the price and availability.

The part number is BS-1 and BS-2.

Someone in this forum is selling them at $7 a piece. Search under Mass Sales under Marketplace.
$7 for BS-1? The seller must be crazy rich!

Thanks for much for all the replies. I have just called NSC and they told me it cost $4.

Seem like not a bad price. =) Will be going down maybe tomorrow.

Do you find the cover useful? I'm not sure where I chucked mine... ;p

Most people would get a better bag.

The hotshoe cover is water resistant?? :bigeyes:

I think what he is afraid of rust if too much contact with water, espcially the inner part of the hot shoe

Lost mine recently. Hoping it'll turn up somewhere inside my camera bag. :)

I didn't know there's such thing as hot-shoe cover :bsmilie:
Just kidding.

It's easy to loose that cover. You can cut those plastic water bottles or those black CD/DVD case. Easy to make, loose one make another one. :)

Last edited: