Horseshoe cover?

Jul 12, 2008
Does anyone knows how much does a horseshoe cover where you mount your flash cost as NSC?
Lost mine.:cry: Last time lost the battery grip rubber connector and now lost the horseshoe cover.

Umeiko

Apr 27, 2007
Does anyone knows how much does a horseshoe cover where you mount your flash cost as NSC?
Lost mine.:cry: Last time lost the battery grip rubber connector and now lost the horseshoe cover.
You can easily get it at any camera shop. Should cost about $3 a piece. You can also call NSC to check the price and availability.

lenslust

Apr 22, 2012
You can easily get it at any camera shop. Should cost about $3 a piece. You can also call NSC to check the price and availability.
The part number is BS-1 and BS-2.

Jul 12, 2008
Thanks for much for all the replies. I have just called NSC and they told me it cost $4.

Seem like not a bad price. =) Will be going down maybe tomorrow.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Do you find the cover useful? I'm not sure where I chucked mine... ;p

fatigue

Sep 26, 2005
Blk138 Bedok North Ave3
forums.clubsnap.org
I didn't know there's such thing as hot-shoe cover :bsmilie:
Just kidding.

It's easy to loose that cover. You can cut those plastic water bottles or those black CD/DVD case. Easy to make, loose one make another one. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom