Horses in Focus Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

alina

Sep 22, 2005
Hello everybody,

Please to informed that Asiapromote Ventures Sdn Bhd is organisisng the first ever nationwide photography competition, Horses in Focus in conjunction with the FEI World Cup Final Jumping 2006.

Please check our websites: www.asiapromote.net or www.klworldcupfinal.com for further information.

Cheers

Guidelines in here

Wah this is fierce ! i have always wanted to shoot horse racing but the photos in the gallery somehow looks pretty boring to me :dunno:

if you see the requirement, all photos must be shot in Malaysia, as long as you go to Johor Bahru, take some photos and send it to us, its okay.....

once again an event organiser looking to score a whole heap of free photos for their own library by hosting a photo competition so that they can have free use of them instead of paying photographers to shoot decent pictures and to cap it all off you have to pay to get a certificate - dah
my advise is vote with your feet and don't enter

"All entries submitted are non-returnable and shall become the property of Asiapromote Ventures Sdn. Bhd.
9. As each entrant will receive a certificate of participation from the Organiser he/she is required to submit a self-addressed envelope affixed with RM0.50 postage stamp. (size 9 in. x13 in. or bigger)."

travelshooter said:
once again an event organiser looking to score a whole heap of free photos for their own library by hosting a photo competition so that they can have free use of them instead of paying photographers to shoot decent pictures and to cap it all off you have to pay to get a certificate - dah
my advise is vote with your feet and don't enter

"All entries submitted are non-returnable and shall become the property of Asiapromote Ventures Sdn. Bhd.
9. As each entrant will receive a certificate of participation from the Organiser he/she is required to submit a self-addressed envelope affixed with RM0.50 postage stamp. (size 9 in. x13 in. or bigger)."

sigh... here we go again. sense of deja vu...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=150293

dun these organisers ever learn? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.