horse riding

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit

Nov 15, 2002
Visit site
hi,

i tot of organizing one somewhere nex month. i got lobang in JB. becoz i jus took up this hobby abt 3 months n i find it very relaxing n enjoyable. furthermore, its cheap as compared here n u guys can take some shots wif the horses.

rgds

Originally posted by spirit
hi,

i tot of organizing one somewhere nex month. i got lobang in JB. becoz i jus took up this hobby abt 3 months n i find it very relaxing n enjoyable. furthermore, its cheap as compared here n u guys can take some shots wif the horses.

rgds

By any chance are you refering to Riderslodge?

errr, don't think your're allow to carry your camera while ridding, safety first.

Keep me updated, i'll love to join in, if have time off from work.

hi,

basically the riding is done at a stable on the western part of JB. the cost is RM$25 per hour of riding. i would normally, go to City Square n flag a cab, which will take abt 15 - 20 mins ride n cost abt RM$15. so if there a abt 3 - 4 persons in a cab, the cost is even cheaper. coming back, we can take the public bus which is RM$2.20 per person. as for the photo-takibg, of course u can't be taking a photo while riding the horse, but the person taking photo would have be on the ground n not riding while the rest r riding. so we have to take turns.

rgds

Any instructing or briefing there for newbies to horse riding?

Interested... Do we have to pass certain requirement before riding?? And if you don't mind, care to share the location??
Thanks alot! :)

guys,

u dun have to worry coz i would make advance arrangements so that they have enough instructors to coach us. things that they would brief us would be like, basic horsemanship n safe riding techniques. u do not have to pass any requirements in order to ride. of course for ur first ride dun expect to be able to ride like "zoro" . u'll be taught systematically n after a few sessions, u would have the confidence n proficiency to handle n ride the horse. the stabe is @ University Teknologi of Malaysia.
i hope to be able to organize this outing after my Hari Raya. maybe one week before christmas. besides riding, we can also take this opportunity to relax n take some shots of our frens riding.

rgds

possible to sketch a simple map of some sort on how to get there from woodlands or 2nd link?

hi to all,

to our Muslim frens, i wish u all a Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri n for the rest Merry Christmas.
i m glad so many of u guys r keen in the outing. for the meantime, i m quite busy wif my Hari Raya preparations. so maybe i m unable to organize one soon. but nonetheless, i would like to know , u guys prefer the outing to be on a Sat or Sun n how many of u guys have transport? i tot of maybe we can go there the week before Christmas. so, maybe u guys can tell me of a date that is convenient to go.

thnx

i interested too^_^ but not sure if i still working leh at that time.....
keep me inform kk^^

hi guys,

how abt if i set the date on 21 Dec that is on a Sat?

rgds

can't confirm with u yet.....cos not sure when my temp job ending....

Status
Not open for further replies.