Horse meat is chicken feed

Not sure whether the rat meat they are referring to is from dirty city sewer rats.
If yes, then it is not good.

On the other hand, there are farmed "bamboo" rat meat that costs more than chicken, pork or beef.

In France and Thailand, they eat farm rats too.

Inside China's bizarre Bamboo Rat farms

No idea why they use fox meat to fake mutton.
If they had some imagination, they could market fox meat as "yeh wei" a.k.a exotic wild animal meats that sell for a lot more. Just invent a story that fox meat boosts sexual performance or can cure some dread illness. The price will increase dramatically.

Previously, if you visit JB and go to Jalan Maju, you can get to eat wild animal meats. Not sure about now.

Last edited:
3stmkv.jpg

you'll be surprised how much "recovered" animal meat is recycled to become animal feed.

That's how BSE (bovine spongiform encephalitis) aka Mad Cow Disease was spread among the cows. Bad prions the brains from dead mad cows were in the recycled food for sane live cows!

Eat vegetable is safer. Be vegetarian... Ownself grown is best.

Thought this guy always on Ancient Aliens TV show.

My opinion... Horse & rat is delicious if it comes from the right source. The average chicken that we are eating in sgp is fed with low-end feed too. Airpork from aussie also not healthy as they are grain-fed (not their natural diet). Horse meat is fantastic in japan, you can have it as sashimi there. I had farm rodent once in VN but not advisable unless you are very sure that it's not a sewer rodent. I'd say horse meat is a much safer choice if you can get over the PETA barrier... they are mostly retired/injured race horses and certainly have a good diet throughout their lives (they eat better plant food than most of us).

Where got write horse meat is chicken feed?

I'd say horse meat is a much safer choice if you can get over the PETA barrier... they are mostly retired/injured race horses and certainly have a good diet throughout their lives (they eat better plant food than most of us).

I think after eating the race horse meat, you are hyper-active and can perform like a horse. :)

no horse run. especially if horse is dead.

i heard rumors that there are cancerous growths in animals which are excised then the meat is sold as usual. scary.

my carrots and potatoes look so safe now.

Turn to vegan is the best. Eat only local grown vege.

My opinion... Horse & rat is delicious if it comes from the right source. The average chicken that we are eating in sgp is fed with low-end feed too. Airpork from aussie also not healthy as they are grain-fed (not their natural diet). Horse meat is fantastic in japan, you can have it as sashimi there. I had farm rodent once in VN but not advisable unless you are very sure that it's not a sewer rodent. I'd say horse meat is a much safer choice if you can get over the PETA barrier... they are mostly retired/injured race horses and certainly have a good diet throughout their lives (they eat better plant food than most of us).

i though racing horse got injected with all sorts of sh*t to make them run faster. might kill us faster as well.

and what is pig's actual diet? they eat anything!

i though racing horse got injected with all sorts of sh*t to make them run faster. might kill us faster as well.

No lah. They are steriods free. They run every morning and then head of to the gym to lift some dumbbells. Then at night , they party hard and shag a few mares. But they are clean. They don't do drugs.

Not until they got a few titles under their belt. Then you start noticing their eyes dilute, tongue hanging longer after each race due to thirst, thumping heart rate got it constantly fidgeting and shifting its weight from leg to leg. Winning becomes addictive.

To me its the source of the meat that is more important... not which animal it came from, except Human of course. If the animal is farm bred....the farming condition is humane and clean....I'll give Rat, Guinea Pigs, Fox, Wolf, Cat, Dog, Camel, Horse, Snake... etc, a try... :bsmilie:

they say that "you are what you eat".

so possibly they wanted their chickens to grow into My Little Ponies :)

avoid crab and lobster and shells . they eat sewage.

Fried Spiders in Cambodia.... ;)

Fried+spiders+at+Skuon+Cambodia.jpg

I ate quite alot of this when I was there in Siam Reap....

Depends on where they are caught and harvested...

If you like seafood and travel to less developed countries... very advisable to have all your Hepatitis shots done in S'pore...

you might as well avoid pork, beef, mutton. coz you don't know what the farmer feed them with. decompose meat? go vegetarian. oh wait, you don't know what the farmer spray on the plants!! die lar !!

you might as well avoid pork, beef, mutton. coz you don't know what the farmer feed them with. decompose meat? go vegetarian. oh wait, you don't know what the farmer spray on the plants!! die lar !!

grow your own food lor. fertilize it with your own poop :D