Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
What if one day u goto OCH taking photos when this happens to u? :bigeyes:

1.jpg

Image courtesy of www.cameralens.com

BTW, if anyone's interested this is a horror game called 'Fatal Frame'. The weapon in which the heroines hold is a camera (not sure what u call that camera. Its definitely not a TLR to my best knowledge).

No, no burst mode or L lens. :bsmilie: Quite a nice game with a good story I muz say.

heh.. u play fatal frame 2... ur heart will stop beating every 3mins.... hahahaha.. fatal frame now onli 30++ ok la.. fatal frame 2 is like 69.90...

hehehe... I haven't even completed 1st night for Fatal Frame 1. :D

Da game freaks me out. Da English dialog's sounds strange, especially when u got the ang mor accent when u see Asians.

Looking for da Japanese version one.

haha...i lik fatal frame....... especially play in the nite....... exciting :bsmilie:

jiujiu said:
haha...i lik fatal frame....... especially play in the nite....... exciting :bsmilie:

maybe u have the guts la... u start playing at 11pm, den u stop at 1am and go for a walk in the park or go to the kitchen and drink water... suddenly ur brain will start to think that theres someone standing behind u...

there was once i brought my PS2 over to my friend's place for an overnight game session. halfway through our gaming, in the middle of the night, i suggested we play Fatal Frame 2 for a change. about 5 - 10 minutes into the game, we got the chills and decided to go back to playing Winning Eleven :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
there was once i brought my PS2 over to my friend's place for an overnight game session. halfway through our gaming, in the middle of the night, i suggested we play Fatal Frame 2 for a change. about 5 - 10 minutes into the game, we got the chills and decided to go back to playing Winning Eleven :bsmilie:

now we have another real-life experience... whaha.....

glennyong said:
now we have another real-life experience... whaha.....

:bsmilie: now u all making feel like buying that game le...

anyway, to ans e thread starter qn.. if that happens, i "should" take a shot at it 1st and run like mad...

but more likely i'll run like mad with my cam... :sweat:

~Arcanic~ said:
:bsmilie: now u all making feel like buying that game le...

anyway, to ans e thread starter qn.. if that happens, i "should" take a shot at it 1st and run like mad...

but more likely i'll run like mad with my cam... :sweat:
Its quite a nice game I muz say (although I haven't even completed Part 1 yet), but if u really wanna get and u understand Japanese, go get the Japanese version.

jsbn said:
Its quite a nice game I muz say (although I haven't even completed Part 1 yet), but if u really wanna get and u understand Japanese, go get the Japanese version.

:bsmilie: thats e hard part...
though i seen my share of jap animes, i only understand a few singular words... :sweat:

Honestly, nothing beats hearing professional seiyuus doing voiceovers. They do it with more... passion. They juz make the character comes alive.

Both girls look pretty. Just that the girl behind looks a bit sickly (look white white as if lack of blood)

I remember this game :bsmilie: played it with my friends in camp sometime last year..... sat nite...eerie and it was raining...really added to the atmosphere

Ding Shan Ben said:
Both girls look pretty. Just that the girl behind looks a bit sickly (look white white as if lack of blood)
U call THAT THING 'pretty'? My oh my, u certainly have weird taste. :eek:

jsbn said:
U call THAT THING 'pretty'? My oh my, u certainly have weird taste. :eek:

y not someone volunteer to PS her pic.. give her a more natural skin colour, make her more human.. she might be as pretty as the one in front lor....

glennyong said:
y not someone volunteer to PS her pic.. give her a more natural skin colour, make her more human.. she might be as pretty as the one in front lor....
Alternatively, find out who the Seiyuu (voice-actor/actress) are for the 2 characters and dig their photos out.

Far easier effort den PS-ing right? ;)

jsbn said:
Alternatively, find out who the Seiyuu (voice-actor/actress) are for the 2 characters and dig their photos out.

Far easier effort den PS-ing right? ;)

no name de meh....... full name mah.. whoa lao.. theres soo mani pple named Seiyuu...

so who is doing the voice for the ghost or wad ??

The Seiyuu cast for Fatal Frame 3 ain't out yet it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.