Horror Fans!!

Oct 2, 2010
about to have a small horror-movie fest with a group of ppl and wz jz wondering if you, the wonderful people of CS, would have any really scary shows to recommend? Talking about horror movies as freaky as Shutter(Thai), the Grudge, Insidious, 4Bia etc etc :)

about to have a small horror-movie fest with a group of ppl and wz jz wondering if you, the wonderful people of CS, would have any really scary shows to recommend? Talking about horror movies as freaky as Shutter(Thai), the Grudge, Insidious, 4Bia etc etc :)

[video=youtube;b9SWboOgUS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9SWboOgUS4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

wah.... looks creepily scary

watch laddaland... nothing much....

shutter. they save the best part for the last..

I've been rounding up horror movies for my wife recently, she's crazy about them!

I agree with your initial choices - Grudge, Shutter etc. They're definitely the better ones. Also, try "Art of the Devil 3", thai movie. More gory than horror (read VERY gory and graphic). Also try "Jangan Pandang Belakang", malay horror. Or "Gong Tau" (aka Voodoo), a Hong Kong movie. Also, The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Just off the top of my head.

[video=youtube;b9SWboOgUS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9SWboOgUS4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

ooh this looks epic :D thx :)

although im still open to movies already released
haven't seen the paranormal activity series, how do they compare to say.. exorcist?

ooh this looks epic :D thx :)

although im still open to movies already released
haven't seen the paranormal activity series, how do they compare to say.. exorcist?

ladda land already finished playing in Singapore. don't think all cinemas were showing it.

I've been rounding up horror movies for my wife recently, she's crazy about them!

I agree with your initial choices - Grudge, Shutter etc. They're definitely the better ones. Also, try "Art of the Devil 3", thai movie. More gory than horror (read VERY gory and graphic). Also try "Jangan Pandang Belakang", malay horror. Or "Gong Tau" (aka Voodoo), a Hong Kong movie. Also, The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Just off the top of my head.

Honestly i was laughing throughout Jangan Pandang Belakang. more funny than scary.

this one looks good...

Dream_House_Poster.jpg

I think 'The Eye' chinese version is as close to us Asians as it is..
And for english, 'The Others' is oso quite creepy as digitalpimp suggested..

Very sad. Lately all the horror movies are sucky. :(

Taped re-runs of Incredible Tales. Can watch from xinmsn too.