Horning non stop along Tne Mile Junction road

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Heh.. From my view.. blocked by the trees.. anyone know what's going on. I can see the cars not able to move for past 40min (from the start of my dinner till I ended) They been horning non stop. There are 2 lanes, right is movable but left isn't. I am not sure if I am right. Anyone?

no pic leh.. i dun stay Bukit Panjang. At Jln Teck Whye... now no more horning.. hmm

Edit: Start horning again..... :( poor ppl still had not reach home

i was caught in that jam.was driving my colleague home.
goodness...the entire row of lorries...
it must be jampacked all the way from woodlands checkpoint.

in the end, i made an illegal u turn and took the longer way to his place.

mas selamat....darn you.

i was caught in that jam.was driving my colleague home.
goodness...the entire row of lorries...
it must be jampacked all the way from woodlands checkpoint.

in the end, i made an illegal u turn and took the longer way to his place.

mas selamat....darn you.

they doing the selamat datang thing there:bsmilie:

i'm assuming it's the bottleneck at causeway.cos it's really ALL the lorries jamming up the road.some of the drivers even came down chit chat on the road!.

and the string of lorries was causing the buses not being able to turn left towards CCK.

bad day to give my colleague a lift!

Yeah.. jammed from checkpoint!!!! I can't freaking believe it! It is quite a distant from checkpoint till Ten Mile Junction!!!! It's so horrible that until 10pm the poor truck driver still horning! I do not mind they horn because I can feel their frustration! Imagine today .... tmr...

when that basket get arrest leh! Waliew.. the news seem to cool down..:p

Yeah.. jammed from checkpoint!!!! I can't freaking believe it! It is quite a distant from checkpoint till Ten Mile Junction!!!! It's so horrible that until 10pm the poor truck driver still horning! I do not mind they horn because I can feel their frustration! Imagine today .... tmr...

when that basket get arrest leh! Waliew.. the news seem to cool down..:p

i wonder how is tuas checkpoint like now.

i guess the air over there is quite bad now too... all have to on the engine and idle...

imagine 1 of them go out of fuel... gg liao...
**** man.. I thought of that so ytd...

Petrol increase.. there they burning fuel non stop.. chammmmmmmmm somemore tio stuck! :confused:

I think last night abt 7pm there was an accident along BKE (I was on the other side driving cant see much), near the Bukit Panjang entrance there, so the BKE towards Woodlands all stuck cannot move, maybe many drivers heard it so diverted to use Old Woodlands Road to get to Causeway, hence created a massive jam.

I think last night abt 7pm there was an accident along BKE (I was on the other side driving cant see much), near the Bukit Panjang entrance there, so the BKE towards Woodlands all stuck cannot move, maybe many drivers heard it so diverted to use Old Woodlands Road to get to Causeway, hence created a massive jam.

Yes, there's accident. A car crash to the side of the fencing at it's left. Making the car faced the opposite way. It's the exit of BKE to Bukit Panjang. Wondering is it the same thing we talking abt. :think:

On the 11th of March around 1730hr there is also a massive jam along Pasir Ris Drive 1 towards .I saw at least 50 SBS buses stuck in 2 of the left most lanes. I was force to turn left towards Changi Village instead of turning right to TPE as the whole road was closed. Anyone knows what happen? Is it because of Mas too :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.