[Horizon] - A walkabout with the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurgee

Aug 17, 2003
West side
www.39eastimages.com
Hi guys,

some of you may be familiar with this camera.
Just some panos to share from the Horizon 202. Cross Processed.

horizonx01.jpg

View of some blocks of my neighbourhood

horizonx02.jpg

Little India

horizonx03.jpg

Do not disturb!

horizonx04.jpg

Railway Track

Thanks for looking! Have a good weekend ahead. :)

Hey Lurgee!

Great to see u here again. How's life lately? I can see you're still into LOMO stuff and now you're showcasing yr panorama. Very nice cross-processed images. #2 & 3 are my favorites.

Recently I've posted one of my panoramic shots here

Well I didn't cross-process it as I used Fuji Superia 200 and got a friend to scan for me at $2 per frame. I was using my friend's old classic HORIZONT and somehow my image turns out slightly out of focus as it was low light I shot at 1/30sec f/4. Maybe there's camera-shake too. Anyway it was my first attempt. :)

May I ask you where do you do yr scanning? Do you print all yr fav pano shots? Where do you send for printing? On what size format and how much per print? :)

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers mate! :D

Mezzotint said:
Hey Lurgee!

Great to see u here again. How's life lately? I can see you're still into LOMO stuff and now you're showcasing yr panorama. Very nice cross-processed images. #2 & 3 are my favorites.

Recently I've posted one of my panoramic shots here

Well I didn't cross-process it as I used Fuji Superia 200 and got a friend to scan for me at $2 per frame. I was using my friend's old classic HORIZONT and somehow my image turns out slightly out of focus as it was low light I shot at 1/30sec f/4. Maybe there's camera-shake too. Anyway it was my first attempt. :)

May I ask you where do you do yr scanning? Do you print all yr fav pano shots? Where do you send for printing? On what size format and how much per print? :)

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers mate! :D

Harlo!

Life is busy as usual. Haha. Actually I've been slacking..just too tired after work each day. ;p Yup, still very much into LOMO. =) Thank you..just some random shots. :)

Actually I saw your post yesterday and was inspired by it! Hehe. That was a nice one..I thought I was seeing doubles! It's still a nice shot.

These were done at a lab near my place. It's not exactly in very high resolution cos it's gonna cost a bomb. Like you said..about $2 a frame! You can try Miao Lian, he's helped me out before but a little out of the way for me. Nope, I've not tried printing..I'm just like into my 5th or 6th roll from the Horizon. I always get them scanned into digital format. Printing is kinda ex and for the horizon the frame is larger so you have to edit them yourself 1st. Size format I'm not too sure. Think there's a couple of threads here about pano sizes for printing.

Alrite..I'll be posting more in the coming days.

Cheers!

Looks like you enjoy using wide angle len... :think:

nice pics!
i like the CBD sunset and the Spectator shots =)

really got feeeeeling.... feels like i'm right there... great pieces.... :thumbsup:

wah poor me, i don't know there is this kind of camera, would you mind to tell more what kind of camera u are using?not an SLR?

LENS said:
wah poor me, i don't know there is this kind of camera, would you mind to tell more what kind of camera u are using?not an SLR?

All you have to do is to search thru the internet search engine like Google for more information on the respective camera.

Here's one from me:
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/panorama/horizon202/horizon202.html

The rest is up to you. Happy searching. Cheers! :)

Mezzotint said:
All you have to do is to search thru the internet search engine like Google for more information on the respective camera.

Here's one from me:
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/panorama/horizon202/horizon202.html

The rest is up to you. Happy searching. Cheers! :)

Thanks Bro.

Lens..the link from Mezzotint is a very good one. Lots of info there and of course just do search and you'll find out more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.