Hope to get feedback from Q-STRAP user

TeckHua

Mar 19, 2008
Hi all

Its similar to Blackrapid concept but just that its cheaper (Made in China). Any bro out there have use this product before ? I have lobang to get it in but before that would like to hear out about the built quality .... care to share ?? Im concern about the thread that is screw to tripod base that may come loose if its too short or some other reason ... hope to hear from u soon :bsmilie:

Thanks Anson .. at least it works for you ..

Thanks Anson .. at least it works for you ..

450D is one of my secondary camera for event. And I check the tightness of the screw mount before every commissioned event (together with all my other equipments) I shoot.

So far so good... :angel:

Good to hear that Q straps work .. ok i will check with my supplier and will bring it in at a lower rate for our CS friend ...

Good to hear that Q straps work .. ok i will check with my supplier and will bring it in at a lower rate for our CS friend ...

So far the price from OP quite competitive. If you can get a much lower price for it, I would not mind getting another one for my third body.

anymore guys here using the Q-STRAP ???

been using it for quite a while, 7D Gripped + 24-105F4L + 430EXII, at first your instinct is to still hold your cam, but after a while I trust it to its purpose, so far no problems...

Thks nablerock for another positive feedback ... I will review it once my Q strap comes in ....