Hope this encourages newbies

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Just want to share this piece of good news with those of you who are new to the hobby....
Congratulations to Daredevil123 for having one of his images featured in The Telegraph UK newspaper for being one of the selected Pictures of the Day 23 June 2014

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/10919158/Pictures-of-the-day-23-June-2014.html?frame=2951505

The admirable thing about Dd123 is that he does not use the most expensive equipment that money can buy ...... instead, he works with what he has to its limits and invests in no small amount of sweat and tears in his passion

albert.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Mr dd123! It is an amazing picture. And it's a wonder how it made it all the way across the seas to the United Kingdom.:)

Thank you boss Ed!

ClubSNAP and people I met from ClubSNAP activities have been my source of learning and networking all these years. A big THANKS goes out to the ClubSNAP community.

Congratulations Mr dd123! It is an amazing picture. And it's a wonder how it made it all the way across the seas to the United Kingdom.:)

My picture was spotted from one of the social media sites and was requested to be represented by a news/photo agency recently.

Last edited:
Congrats Albert,
I have been enjoying your wildlife thread.
Perhaps to inspire others,(but only if you wish) to share here, how the shot was taken, particularly the amount of time and preparation goes to create this shot.

Not for me to imitate though, I will stick to admire the photos.:bsmilie:

Cheers.

Impressive

Congrats! Am Inspired!

Congrats! DD :)

Thank you everyone. It is just a small feature. Long way ahead. Thanks for the encouragement!

Thank you everyone. It is just a small feature. Long way ahead. Thanks for the encouragement!

Congrats! It's really a nice shot without using so called expensive equipment.

Newbies must learn that equipment only contribute 20% to the final pic taken.

No point wearing Beckham's boots and can't kick a straight ball

Congrats! It's really a nice shot without using so called expensive equipment. Newbies must learn that equipment only contribute 20% to the final pic taken. No point wearing Beckham's boots and can't kick a straight ball

You wear mr goldenball's boots to not kick straight but actually bend it like beckham....