Hooray...e500 here i come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

major_tom

Dec 3, 2005
My CFO has finally relented (on condition I stop buying toys for the next 6 mths)
So, i dont need the photoshop elements sw and the dry cabinet....if I were to get the e500.
I alreay have both.
Who wanna get these stuffs from me?
Pls pm yr offers to me with yr contact details.

major_tom said:
My CFO has finally relented (on condition I stop buying toys for the next 6 mths)
So, i dont need the photoshop elements sw and the dry cabinet....if I were to get the e500.
I alreay have both.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

major_tom said:
I alreay have both.

hhmmm.... what about christmas presents? preferably cash vouchers that can be used till end of 2006? that shud be enuf for new toys within the next 6 mths & still wudn't breach the agreement. :devil: :devil: :bsmilie:

BUY LAH!!

major_tom said:
I alreay have both.

I bet you will buy toys for your e500 in the next 6 month as you will not be satisfied with the basic kit.

selamatlzh said:
I bet you will buy toys for your e500 in the next 6 month as you will not be satisfied with the basic kit.

:bsmilie:

spread the buyrus again! ahhaaa

happened to pass by suntec courts. pop in and handled the e500. first thing i noticed its the difference in weight from the e300 and also the size of the LCD screen. def a good choice!

SO BUY BUY BUY!! :devil:

major_tom said:
I alreay have both.

I am slightly more fortunate. My :heart: wife just bought me the E-500 for my birthday!

:vhappy:

iguoh said:
I am slightly more fortunate. My :heart: wife just bought me the E-500 for my birthday!

can i get to know your wife.....? :bsmilie:

iguoh said:

WAH so nice!! my wife only buy me wallets, shirts, etc... I always requested something that runs on batteries but she does not know how to buy these kind of stuff :)

haha.. major sir!
next on your shopping list - 50mm f2.0 prime ;)

Raptor1 said:
haha.. major sir!
next on your shopping list - 50mm f2.0 prime ;)

I think he will need a telephoto first. hahaha......

true.. i am also in need of a tele.. but still waiting for the 18-180 first.. when that comes out.. then i will decide between the 18-180 and the 40-150.

Raptor1 said:
true.. i am also in need of a tele.. but still waiting for the 18-180 first.. when that comes out.. then i will decide between the 18-180 and the 40-150.

I just want to share my experience with lens which has aperture size more than f4.5.

You will have BIG problem using flash. Before I am using the kit lens, I cannot extend to full zoom to use flash photography as it is using 5.6 after half way through. In the end I have to use my 40-150 and it works well. At 150mm and f4.5, I am still be able to get decent light, 45mm at f5.6 on the kit lens is unusable.

IF you are planning to use under lighted condition, 18-180 will be good.

selamatlzh said:
I just want to share my experience with lens which has aperture size more than f4.5.

You will have BIG problem using flash. Before I am using the kit lens, I cannot extend to full zoom to use flash photography as it is using 5.6 after half way through. In the end I have to use my 40-150 and it works well. At 150mm and f4.5, I am still be able to get decent light, 45mm at f5.6 on the kit lens is unusable.

IF you are planning to use under lighted condition, 18-180 will be good.

Thx for the advice. Mind if i ask, what lense are you using at the moment.

Raptor1 said:
Thx for the advice. Mind if i ask, what lense are you using at the moment.

14-54 and 50-200.

I can use flash at 54 now as it is using 3.5, no regrets.

harmony said:
Wooo... :thumbsup: my ideal combination.

For me is a VERY EXPENSIVE upgrade from e300 dual lens kit.

major_tom said:
can i get to know your wife.....? :bsmilie:

i think its more effective if ur wife knows his wife instead. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: they go BUY! BUY! BUY! together & that gives u an excuse to BUY! BUY! BUY! too.

Status
Not open for further replies.