HongKong

NadiaT

Sep 4, 2012
Singapore
I posted previously that I wanted to win tickets to Bali through this DBS game that they were having on Facebook (Link Here). However, I did not win-.- But still, I'm not giving up and I am going to try my luck for HongKong this week. I'm sure the city skyline in HongKong would be equally nice to capture. So, anyone been to HongKong before? What are some nice places to visit and take pictures of?

I posted previously that I wanted to win tickets to Bali through this DBS game that they were having on Facebook (Link Here). However, I did not win-.- But still, I'm not giving up and I am going to try my luck for HongKong this week. I'm sure the city skyline in HongKong would be equally nice to capture. So, anyone been to HongKong before? What are some nice places to visit and take pictures of?

Nadia, too bad you didnt won. hahaha.

kidding aside. it depends on what is your interest. if you are into street photography,. tan yuen fo, nathan road, jordan area have alot to offer., flower market, bird market, ladies market, night market, shanghai street, victoria harbour, admiralty area and wan chai are my choices. if buildings and landscape, you can go to victoria harbour/harbour city and around the mid level esclator at admiralty.
actually once you arrvived at hongkong just grab a map that shows places of interest and sort it out fourself on which you like to visit.
for those outlying island, i chose not to go.
on their official website they also have this maps.
e-Guidebooks | Hong Kong Tourism Board