Hongkong Meetup 17-20 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly

Oct 30, 2005
East
I'll be going to HK on the above date......I wonder if anyone would be in Hongkong taking pictures during that period....hmm.....;)

Stanly said:
I'll be going to HK on the above date......I wonder if anyone would be in Hongkong taking pictures during that period....hmm.....;)

haaa..I am going there tomorrow.~:) I will do some architectural photgraphy for you ah~

Wah.....do enjoy your stay and taking many, many (to the power of infinity) picture.....;)

only for a weekend, hope take nice pic back!

hi guys, got a question to ask... in sg, where can i find low price travel agency for free & easy travel to HK?? seems like if book throught internet is more expensive.. so i want to compare the prices wth the travel agency..
any ideas??
anyone can help n recommend ?? thanks a lot.....

Going there nxt week for a few days. How's the weather in HK these days? Heard about rain and thunderstorm. Not sure worth bringing too much gear if shooting opportunities are restricted by the weather.

joey91 said:
hi guys, got a question to ask... in sg, where can i find low price travel agency for free & easy travel to HK?? seems like if book throught internet is more expensive.. so i want to compare the prices wth the travel agency..
any ideas??
anyone can help n recommend ?? thanks a lot.....

you can check Jetstar, there is promotion around Aug-Oct.

jamestyemk said:
Going there nxt week for a few days. How's the weather in HK these days? Heard about rain and thunderstorm. Not sure worth bringing too much gear if shooting opportunities are restricted by the weather.

i will let u know on Monday, I only go there for a weekend.

which hotel will u stay?? low price with normal condition... izzit kowloon place hotels is the best choice??

wah! haha so qiao, i'm also going to HK tomorrow :)

ricleo said:
wah! haha so qiao, i'm also going to HK tomorrow :)

what flight you taking?

ricleo said:
hahaha mine is the 640am flight... Jetstar
wah...if same then really qiao.

hehehhe guess gomus zzzzz le... haha i better get some rest too, have to reach airport at 4+! crazy timing hee...

ricleo said:
hehehhe guess gomus zzzzz le... haha i better get some rest too, have to reach airport at 4+! crazy timing hee...

wat...i still at office, have a final rush,..and doing staff assignment, so they have things to do....YES WE ARE ON THE SAME FLIGHT!:) wwoww.. four o clock, i think i cannot sleep liao ah....have no packed yet

GOMUS said:
i will let u know on Monday, I only go there for a weekend.
Thanks, I'm leaving on Saturday morning.

GOMUS said:
wat...i still at office, have a final rush,..and doing staff assignment, so they have things to do....YES WE ARE ON THE SAME FLIGHT!:) wwoww.. four o clock, i think i cannot sleep liao ah....have no packed yet
:bigeyes: Still in office,real hardcore.
So qiao,same flight.:bsmilie:

redstone said:
Woah, Stan's Going Hk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the big hooha?? :rolleyes:

jamestyemk said:
Thanks, I'm leaving on Saturday morning.

THUNDER STORM TODAY, FORSEENED AS BAD AS TOMORROW AS REPORTED.

(THE HEAVY RAIN TRAPPED ME IN CHINA BANK BY I.M. PEI) HATE IT!!!!

BAD LUCK......WET DAY WET OUR CAMERA.....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.