Hongkong Meetup 17-20 June


Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly

New Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,107
0
0
East
#1
I'll be going to HK on the above date......I wonder if anyone would be in Hongkong taking pictures during that period....hmm.....;)
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#2
Stanly said:
I'll be going to HK on the above date......I wonder if anyone would be in Hongkong taking pictures during that period....hmm.....;)

haaa..I am going there tomorrow.~:) I will do some architectural photgraphy for you ah~
 

Stanly

New Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,107
0
0
East
#3
Wah.....do enjoy your stay and taking many, many (to the power of infinity) picture.....;)
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#4
only for a weekend, hope take nice pic back!
 

joey91

New Member
Jan 1, 2006
830
0
0
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
#5
hi guys, got a question to ask... in sg, where can i find low price travel agency for free & easy travel to HK?? seems like if book throught internet is more expensive.. so i want to compare the prices wth the travel agency..
any ideas??
anyone can help n recommend ?? thanks a lot.....
__________________
 

Aug 9, 2004
391
0
16
58
Yew Tee
#6
Going there nxt week for a few days. How's the weather in HK these days? Heard about rain and thunderstorm. Not sure worth bringing too much gear if shooting opportunities are restricted by the weather.
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#7
joey91 said:
hi guys, got a question to ask... in sg, where can i find low price travel agency for free & easy travel to HK?? seems like if book throught internet is more expensive.. so i want to compare the prices wth the travel agency..
any ideas??
anyone can help n recommend ?? thanks a lot.....
__________________
you can check Jetstar, there is promotion around Aug-Oct.
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#8
jamestyemk said:
Going there nxt week for a few days. How's the weather in HK these days? Heard about rain and thunderstorm. Not sure worth bringing too much gear if shooting opportunities are restricted by the weather.
i will let u know on Monday, I only go there for a weekend.
 

joey91

New Member
Jan 1, 2006
830
0
0
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
#9
which hotel will u stay?? low price with normal condition... izzit kowloon place hotels is the best choice??
 

ricleo

Senior Member
Mar 13, 2004
6,570
30
48
Eastern Singapore
#14
hehehhe guess gomus zzzzz le... haha i better get some rest too, have to reach airport at 4+! crazy timing hee...
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#15
ricleo said:
hehehhe guess gomus zzzzz le... haha i better get some rest too, have to reach airport at 4+! crazy timing hee...
wat...i still at office, have a final rush,..and doing staff assignment, so they have things to do....YES WE ARE ON THE SAME FLIGHT!:) wwoww.. four o clock, i think i cannot sleep liao ah....have no packed yet
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,339
0
0
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
#17
GOMUS said:
wat...i still at office, have a final rush,..and doing staff assignment, so they have things to do....YES WE ARE ON THE SAME FLIGHT!:) wwoww.. four o clock, i think i cannot sleep liao ah....have no packed yet
:bigeyes: Still in office,real hardcore.
So qiao,same flight.:bsmilie:
 

GOMUS

New Member
Jan 10, 2006
890
0
0
41
NOMU
#20
jamestyemk said:
Thanks, I'm leaving on Saturday morning.
THUNDER STORM TODAY, FORSEENED AS BAD AS TOMORROW AS REPORTED.

(THE HEAVY RAIN TRAPPED ME IN CHINA BANK BY I.M. PEI) HATE IT!!!!

BAD LUCK......WET DAY WET OUR CAMERA.....:cry:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom