Hong Kong Camera Gears Shopping Guide 2012

after going thru my need, i decided on sigma 17-50 instead tokina 11-16. The price here cheapest is 1039 with 2 to 2.5 years of warranty with 2 time free calibration. In hk , it selling as local set at 4750 (check with hk , their very own photo site: DNHome) which is 778 sing. it is almost 300 different. but the warranty part still not clear.

I checked some HK websites to find that the Nikkor 85mm 1.8G sells at >$600 but in Singapore you can get it <$600. Anyone happen to find out the price for this lens recently in HK?

I checked some HK websites to find that the Nikkor 85mm 1.8G sells at >$600 but in Singapore you can get it <$600. Anyone happen to find out the price for this lens recently in HK?

i check hk price is around 630 sing $

Do camera memory cards like Sandisk has international warranty? I see that their Sandisk Extreme SDHC card like quite cheap, dont mind buying spare over there when Im there on holiday, only concern is the warranty covered over here?

anybody bought an em5 olympus at hk? any indicative price?

Hi fellow CSers,

I have checked the price.com.hk site but can't find any price for Zeiss ZM lens. Does anyone know if the Zeiss are cheaper in HK and where I can go look see and maybe buy if it's cheaper ?

Hi fellow CSers,

I have checked the price.com.hk site but can't find any price for Zeiss ZM lens. Does anyone know if the Zeiss are cheaper in HK and where I can go look see and maybe buy if it's cheaper ?

I know that the Sony mount Zeiss lenses are definitely cheaper than here in sg.

spree86 said:
I know that the Sony mount Zeiss lenses are definitely cheaper than here in sg.

Thanks. That's what I read in another thread. But no sure if the M mount manual focus are the same i.e cheaper. Actually I not sure where to go in Hong long that have zeiss m mount...

Hi guys,

I would like to check if anyone has actually used price.com.hk to buy stuff over there. I'm looking for a nikkor 70-200mm but it seems like the grey goods are much cheaper, but they don't have a physical store? What does this mean?

Hi guys,

I would like to check if anyone has actually used price.com.hk to buy stuff over there. I'm looking for a nikkor 70-200mm but it seems like the grey goods are much cheaper, but they don't have a physical store? What does this mean?

Next to the price listings they will list down which store offered the pricing.

yeokpd said:
Thanks. That's what I read in another thread. But no sure if the M mount manual focus are the same i.e cheaper. Actually I not sure where to go in Hong long that have zeiss m mount...

Does anyone know who carries zeiss M mount in HK ? Price compared to SG ? Thanks in advance.

Hi fellow CSers,

I am a big fan of price.com. I bought all my electronic stuff from the listed stores there since I came back to HK. The latest being a Brother laser all-in-one printer and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. They are priced at least 10-15% lower than the one sold in those popular electronic chain stores.

If you are worry about the online stores, try to look for those with a store address. It may be located inside an out-of-place industrial building and not on a ground floor in the popular tourist area but at least they have a physical store located somewhere in HK that you can go to when something goes wrong.

CS TAN said:
I am a big fan of price.com. I bought all my electronic stuff from the listed stores there since I came back to HK. The latest being a Brother laser all-in-one printer and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. They are priced at least 10-15% lower than the one sold in those popular electronic chain stores.

If you are worry about the online stores, try to look for those with a store address. It may be located inside an out-of-place industrial building and not on a ground floor in the popular tourist area but at least they have a physical store located somewhere in HK that you can go to when something goes wrong.

Many thanks for the good advice. I get to explore hk abit then, should be fun. I am having some difficulty location zeiss m mount lens within price.com., can't seem to see any posting on it.

Maybe decided turn to hong kong next 2weeks.
Which shop at hong kong can I go for buy Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 vr2?
And what the best price at hong kong for this Len? Thanks!

ask u guys, does Tamron lenses has international warranty? thxs.

Konspire said:
ask u guys, does Tamron lenses has international warranty? thxs.

Tamron only has 1 year international warranty. You can ask the shop to change the warranty slip from local to international.