JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
With hard evident....

DSC_0234.jpg

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the evidence show of everything

:bsmilie:

Oooopsss... haaa... dun pray pray... tat len cut hand one okie...

But that is not mine lah, playing around with Ricky's D70 lahz...

for a moment i thot u go over so fast.... thot deathmode influenced u with his D70 thingie tat nite hahha

Hong Jia said:
Oooopsss... haaa... dun pray pray... tat len cut hand one okie...
Nice meeting you HJ, thanks for the printer tip. Was thinking of getting one but hand not realise some of the cons, good that you enlighten me, appreciate the tip. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Sure, nice meeting u too... never got a chance to play with ur tamron 28-75... maybe next time.

I still feel that prints are cheaper and nicer... but printer is for ur own convienence, up to u to decide.

King Tiger said:
OT abit, how many Lumixers have join the Dark Side?

For the Sony users, some have go Dark Side (Nikon), Light Side(Canon), Grey Side (Konica Minolta)

Though they have joined the 'dark side', they're still committed to PLUG. :thumbsup: to them!

King Tiger said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I notice the PLUG members are nice and good, can I join ? :sweat:

Welcome welcome welcome!
Your expertise and company are wanted..... :bsmilie:

I was expecting you to join PLUG yesterday. Join this Saturday 9/4 la. We are thinking of either Labrador or Alexandra Park shooting after the Pana Studio.
Do give me your mobile number if interested. Will explain what it's for later. Have 'plan' for it!

LifeWorld said:
Welcome welcome welcome!
Your expertise and company are wanted..... :bsmilie:

I was expecting you to join PLUG yesterday. Was disappointed you didn't turn up! Join this Saturday 9/4 la. We are thinking of either Labrador or Alexandra Park shooting after the Pana Studio.
Do give me your mobile number if interested. Will explain what it's for later. Have 'plan' for it!

If u guys are going for Labrador park shoot, count me in! :D But i dun use Pana cameras, i only own a pana discman, can qualify? :)

icarus said:
If u guys are going for Labrador park shoot, count me in! :D But i dun use Pana cameras, i only own a pana discman, can qualify? :)

All are welcome. It is regardless of what camera you are using.

Cheers
John

BTW, for Labrador, we need to take the bus service at Harbourfront interchange and need to leave before 7.00pm. If not we have to walk all the way out.

Another place we can go is Changi Boardwalk.

Cheers
John

icarus said:

Hey you are strongly welcomed!!!
Not Lumix owner, can be potential owner later.
Either you want to preview the new Lumix series with us, or you can join us after it. PM me your mobile, I will let you know what it's for later.

We are very happy to include you!!! :thumbsup:

LifeWorld said:
Hey you are strongly welcomed!!!
Not Lumix owner, can be potential owner later.
Either you want to preview the new Lumix series with us, or you can join us after it. PM me your mobile, I will let you know what it's for later.

We are very happy to include you!!! :thumbsup:

It is when Pana and Oly merge.... 4/3 system... ;)

John Teoh said:
BTW, for Labrador, we need to take the bus service at Harbourfront interchange and need to leave before 7.00pm. If not we have to walk all the way out.

Another place we can go is Changi Boardwalk.

Cheers
John
7pm is the sunset period. Since we are so many, should not be problem walking la. Let the rest decide. Btw, is it very dark after 7pm huh? Wo pa hei! :bsmilie:
Changi Broadwalk, great idea! Only we have to travel west to east after the Pana Studio. Would be fun too, if all travel together.... :thumbsup:

LifeWorld said:
7pm is the sunset period. Since we are so many, should not be problem walking la. Let the rest decide. Btw, is it very dark after 7pm huh? Wo pa hei! :bsmilie:
Changi Broadwalk, great idea! Only we have to travel west to east after the Pana Studio. Would be fun too, if all travel together.... :thumbsup:

Changi Boardwalk can go another day. If want we can go to changi villiage and shoot... erm... you know what lah ;p

Cheers
John

LifeWorld said:

I may go with all of you, but will be driving there.

Had meeting this sat. Might not join u all. But keep me up to date ok. Scully i join u all last min. hehehe...

*march*
*salute to KT*

Sir, we jump dark but we still with Pana. :bsmilie:

Anyway, I was hoping to see more ppl ytd. Esp James and KT> KT come mean heheee ahhahaha... *I wan to be robbery liao* :bsmilie:

I agree with John Teoh. Changi Broadway, another day pleaseeeeeeee

Tell me more abt this sat.. whats that place all abt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.