honesty....

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
a cab driver returned $1.1m in cash to its rightful owners.

if you found $10,000 worth of camera gear, would you do the same?

;p

;p
will test out what a $10,000 worth of camera gear can do before returning..

Depends who is the owner. :)

if the owner is a millionaire spoilt brat, you wouldn't return it, and if the owner is a struggling professional photographer who just spent his life savings buying his camera gear, you would?

:)

Depends on the gear. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Canon, you keep. Nikon, you return. :bsmilie:

zaren said:
Canon, you keep. Nikon, you return. :bsmilie:

He enjoys suffering? ;-)

of coz keep. i dont get how is it possible to forget to take a bag of 1.1 million. i would be hugging it if i had a bag of it.

Look... you are a taxi driver... your cab number, ID all over the cab. Passenger comes into your cab and bo-chup bo-chup a couple of millions bucks left into some bag (trash bag?). You dare to take? Never die before is it?

;p

Did the police investigate the "rightful owners"? I mean who would be swinging around with $1.1 million in cash in some simple bag?

Look... you are a taxi driver... your cab number, ID all over the cab. Passenger comes into your cab and bo-chup bo-chup a couple of millions bucks left into some bag (trash bag?). You dare to take? Never die before is it?

I'll take it and fly to Bahamas with a few blonde girls and no one will ever hear about me again. :bsmilie:

Last edited: