Honda's UK ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible for the wheel tyres to move upwards at such a speed when on an upward tilting slope isn't it ?

fbfeef37.jpg

Originally posted by ChinShiong
It's impossible for the wheel tyres to move upwards at such a speed when on an upward tilting slope isn't it ?

fbfeef37.jpg

arh... the wheels are weighted at a certain point so that a nudge from one side will cos the c.g. to shift and turn the wheel, ie, making it go up slope.

i read that somewhere online. cool, isnt it.

Originally posted by Gex
arh... the wheels are weighted at a certain point so that a nudge from one side will cos the c.g. to shift and turn the wheel, ie, making it go up slope.

==================================

so dat would clear my doubts. :D

okay, it's really cool.

it was reported on various reputable websites that the ads was real and took quite a bit of effort to film. It was split into 2 runs instead of just 1 full run but it's still amazing!

You know, I was one of the first people to see this ad and started talking about it. Most people hadn't seen it, but had heard somebody else talk about it. I think it's one of the most effective television ads I've seen in an exceedingly long time. I'd buy an Accord, except they don't do diesels!

This is one cool ad. I'm in UK and the first time i saw the ad, i was quite captivated even though it was so long. Only after it ended i realised it was an ad and took reaaaaaaaaaly long.

Originally posted by Gex

Ahh... learnt something new everyday :light:

Hmm, why can't you film it rolling down and then reverse the playback order later??

Status
Not open for further replies.