Homunculus' Morning Gaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice especially with the cat staring in. :thumbsup:

Very nice, the colour tones and composition :)

Hmmz..
you mentioned in your flickr page that the pigeon was flying towards you..
so i reckon its real..

but i dont understand the square box (very faint) where the pigeon was positioned.

care to share why?

Hmmz..
you mentioned in your flickr page that the pigeon was flying towards you..
so i reckon its real.. but i dont understand the square box (very faint) where the pigeon was positioned. care to share why?

Original i wanted to stitch up the background to get "supersaiyan"-size image. but wasn't satisfy with the final image. then i realize direct simple overlapping/overlaying the picture to be interesting. the side-profile pigeon however was cut off. i allow darker color to show through the region, to reveal the birdy again. Because i did not do level matching between the layers, the birdy end up look like sticking down the layers to each other. (o yes, the mist effect is achieve by breathing my vapour onto the lens before shooting)

so i photograph a scotchtape and cast over the pigeon to frame it. voila.

Original i wanted to stitch up the background to get "supersaiyan"-size image. but wasn't satisfy with the final image. then i realize direct simple overlapping/overlaying the picture to be interesting. the side-profile pigeon however was cut off. i allow darker color to show through the region, to reveal the birdy again. Because i did not do level matching between the layers, the birdy end up look like sticking down the layers to each other. (o yes, the mist effect is achieve by breathing my vapour onto the lens before shooting)

so i photograph a scotchtape and cast over the pigeon to frame it. voila.

Nice approach.
Ever thought of offsetting the center small framing of the building to a little left, and also frame the cat's eye?
Just an opinion, no offence. ;)

Nice approach.
Ever thought of offsetting the center small framing of the building to a little left, and also frame the cat's eye?
Just an opinion, no offence. ;)

O yes, i have tried offsetting to the left! and other focus-center.... i gave up and let the whole scene float until i find it comfortable.

framing the eye hmm never thot of that. but i can imagine it breaking the continuitiy of the cat, no? also it is too near the frame edge to have another frame... will be too clutter.

Haha, you did it again! :thumbsup:

Really conveys the start of a morning without the ever overused sun. A pigeon seen 'off to work' and a friendly cat to check if you've awoken.

NICE! EXCELLENT!

wow! impressive! =))

hahas

i like the tone ...

especially the cat at the corner of the picture...

i hope to see more pictures of yours in the future...

like it alot... =D

Really conveys the start of a morning without the ever overused sun. A pigeon seen 'off to work' and a friendly cat to check if you've awoken.

interesting interpretation, i've never thot of seeing the picture that way. my interpretation is that of the homunculus argument in cognitivity.

i hope to see more pictures of yours in the future...
like it alot... =D
Neat graphic. An ensemble of nice images...

Thanks, more to come, if my workload permits....

Status
Not open for further replies.