"Home" - Where do you call home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gizmos314

I found some amazing photographs of the Norwegian coast (home to the photographer). These are definitely some of the best photographs I have seen in a long time and would like to share.

I live near the Shawangunk Mountains, yet another beautiful place to live and climb. Since I am new to photography, I don't have many great photographs, but will post some as soon as I find a few good ones.

Where do you call home?
Do you have photographs from home that you would like to share?

Original Post:
http://www.kontain.com/sndkno/#entries/entry/8972

Do you have any nice photographs to share?

3151778059_1d80b81853.jpg

3152614370_477faf8c4e.jpg

3151780719_eef45c02af.jpg

3152616180_9152585d62.jpg

3152614560_09b89c703a.jpg

i always, always detest it when people claim that singapore has nothing to shoot in the way of landscapes.

Home is where the heart is.

indeed.

nothing to do with where your parents are, nothing to do with where you were born, nothing to do with where you grew up.

home is where the heart is. it is as simple as that.

I have a few homes.

my spiritual home is all the way in England.

my physical home is in Melbourne, Australia. home home is also in the gigantic red land known as Australia.

as for my home away from home, that title belongs to Thailand.

3151778059_1d80b81853.jpg

i always, always detest it when people claim that singapore has nothing to shoot in the way of landscapes.

Don't like that lah - you know you pichiak their lobang :confused:

This cat photo interesting, and hilarious. SOmetimes see cat behaviour funny hehe

Don't like that lah - you know you pichiak their lobang :confused:

This cat photo interesting, and hilarious. SOmetimes see cat behaviour funny hehe

:) what does pichiak their lobang mean?

the cat was sniffing everywhere, from bicycle pedals to plants.. i was free, so i followed it for some amusement. had to laugh when it went behind the kwali. :)

Agree with Terry.
It gets more difficult to describe the word 'home' as you grow older.

I was born here, married here and will stay here as long as I live!

Status
Not open for further replies.