Home Theatre Projector - Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a Panasonic projector for use in my home theatre setup. Would anyone know of any showrooms carrying this brand and have the projectors available for demo?

Thanks

Got! My school uses Panasonic wireless projector. I forgot where i put the name card. If possible, try searching for the company "AV Media" or "AV Science". They carry the products and installations too.

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a Panasonic projector for use in my home theatre setup. Would anyone know of any showrooms carrying this brand and have the projectors available for demo?

Thanks

For home theatre I would recommend you use the Panasonic PT-AE900U.

Its gives you superb picture!

Or the Sanyo Z3.....

Here below is the list of companies in SG selling panasonic stuff via panasonic's sg webby.

http://panasonic.com.sg/Pan_Staging/Work/Contents/MainCont.asp?ContId=112

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm more or less set on the PT-AX100 which is the new model replacing the AE900

The trouble with the list of distributors is that I don't know which one carries projectors and whether demos are available. I don't think I want to call each of them to find out, hoping to rely on the experience of users who might have set up their home theatres recently.

Thanks, great forum, hadn't known about it before.

I got one Panasonic...the model end with E20 or something like that for my office from MC2...Funan center :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.