Home sweet home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I was on my way to work when I discovered this little gem. The nest is around knee level just beside a starcase!!! Would've gotten close if it didn't fly away....

aac.jpg

while isomers007 has a BG built into her home, you have a JBP...no need to go all the way to Jurong to shoot these homebuilders already!

its a humming bird. The pic is quite grainy, did you used a high ISO?

Originally posted by Tweek
while isomers007 has a BG built into her home, you have a JBP...no need to go all the way to Jurong to shoot these homebuilders already!

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Tweek

:bsmilie: mpenza, gr8 discovery there...now you can wait quietly for de bird to return to the nest and shoot lots of pics :D

Originally posted by cyanbloodbane
its a humming bird. The pic is quite grainy, did you used a high ISO?

used a high ISO and did some level correction (which increased the graininess). it's taken in the morning when there isn't much light. it's cropped from the original image.

besides the hummingbird, there're other birds too. I found this yellow one in the trees nearby.... (also cropped from original image, 320mm is not enough, I didn't have my C-210 with me then).

aad.jpg

Originally posted by isomers007

:bsmilie: mpenza, gr8 discovery there...now you can wait quietly for de bird to return to the nest and shoot lots of pics :D

Thanks :) would check out whether the nest is still there. saw a worker trimming the bushes nearby though a few days back.... hope he didn't destroy the nest.

went to the nest again.... the hummingbird is still there and there're some chicks!!!! so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.