home printing?

What kind of ink refil method do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooks85

Jan 17, 2002
www.pbase.com
Just somethingy for my project, Would really appreciate if you guys can help me out in this area!

I think the question is badly phrase... so... basically... i want to find out how many of you guys actually uses original cartridges, 3rd party cartridges... or those "do it your self" ink refils... and the maker of your printer. Or you do printing externally.

cheers

I spend quite some time working in the IT consumer field.
Here;s what I know from the vendors.

Try to avoid refills. Print head in the cartridge is designed for a single use... so if you do refill, print quality may degrade.
If ink leaks.... you can kiss your printer goodbye.

Nowadays.. printer manufacturer are not getting money by selling printer.. but by selling inks.
There could also possibilily that they are scaring you.

But that;s what the vendor's word.. you experience may vary..

As for me.. I;ll use the original print supplies from HP.

Just my 2 cents....

funny, my refill ink look better than my HP original ink printed on my hp990xi. but the refill ink must be use straght. if I stop printing for 1 week the ink get chock.

hi guys,
thanks for all the responses, appreciate it! if there are more comments on those ink refils suchs as price, problems in refilling.. do reply on this tread.
thanks alot. and kip the poll going..
:)

hope to get ard 50 responses... would appreciate you could do this poll if u have not done ... for those that did... thanks alot.
cheers

Original Canon Cartridges for my basic AIO printer - for normal printing of documents / scans.

for photos i send them for printing outside.

original Canon cartridges. they last very long if just printing documents. but with photos, woahh.. easily used up several of the 5 color inks. not very happy with my printer, keep having error messages and need to clean the contact points/tighten the cartridges periodically.

Status
Not open for further replies.