Homage to Great Leader

Sion

The world pays homage to the passing of the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea 金正日.

arton37290.jpg

i was a dictator. until i took an arrow to my knee.
Kim Jong-il (1942 - 2011)

Considering that the Republic of Singapore have great ties with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, lets us all offer our condolences to the Great Leader. :bsmilie:

Please kindly send your wreath to the North Korea Embassy here in Singapore at The Plaza (#09-320), Beach Road.

Last edited:
The world pays homage to the passing of the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea 金正日.

arton37290.jpg

You joking arh, homage???

Heard he died of an heart attack.... must have been taking MRT for the last few days... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Gosh, I pity her. Do you know how tough it is on live TV? She knows that if she did not appear sad enough, then there will be consequences for her (and her family).

Last edited:
Gosh, I pity her. Do you know how tough it is to FAKE sadness on live TV? She knows that if she did not appear sad enough, then there will be consequences for her (and her family).

Her sadness touches many hearts all over the world.

The forest behind her was 正日林 where the great leader used to go deer hunting.

The Great Leader 金正日 represents the courage of the little man standing up to the big brother America.
Maybe that was the idea in the beginning.. and the idea might not have been bad. But what is left of it? I just hope for the people living there (or shall we call it 'existing') that the next Kim has the brains to drop the ideology and listens to good advise. Enough of taking millions of people hostage for a silly idea.

Heard he died of an heart attack.... must have been taking MRT for the last few days... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

That was the Great Leader 金正日's biggest mistake.

Since when you see leaders, ministers or even MPs catching train?

Their elements are not suitable for economy mass transport system designed for the proletariat.

That was the Great Leader 金正日's biggest mistake.

Since when you see leaders, ministers or even MPs catching train?

Their elements are not suitable for economy mass transport system designed for the proletariat.

yes... he should've taken one of his rockets :bsmilie:

Taepodong-2+missile.jpg

i heard that they're gonna give him one last ride. they're gonna fire him on a nuclear missile. his coffin will be contained within and the missile will be fired at a random country :D

i heard that they're gonna give him one last ride. they're gonna fire him on a nuclear missile. his coffin will be contained within and the missile will be fired at a random country :D
N Korea's hottest export ever :D

.....I just hope for the people living there (or shall we call it 'existing') that the next Kim has the brains to drop the ideology and listens to good advise......

2010-10-12-08-44-26-12-kim-jong-un-the-youngest-son-of-kim-jong-il-will.jpeg

Let's hope so.

Didn't young Kim receive a liberal and elitist western education in UCLA, Standford, MIT, Oxford and Cambridge?

Last edited:
Let's hope so.
Didn't young Kim receive a liberal and elitist western education in UCLA, Standford, MIT, Oxford and Cambridge?
But he is still his father's son and surrounded by senior (or senile?) army folks that still have all the concrete of bunkers in their head.