Not open for further replies.

EOS500N

Jul 24, 2003
www.pbase.com
29866456.jpg

the rest of the series can b viewed here

KNIGHT ONG said:
Interesting outdoor lighting and model outfits .. :sweatsm:
it was inclined more towards a fashion shoot. ;) btw why're u sweating? :bsmilie:

EOS500N said:
it was inclined more towards a fashion shoot. ;) btw why're u sweating? :bsmilie:

Hehehe ... I am not the only one who is sweating :bsmilie: .... see melvinfoo also sweating ... :sweatsm:

melvinfoo said:
found background a bit distract... btw, i like this one... cool :D

mind to share the lighting? from the pics, two lamp using will a fill front?

still learning... :sweatsm:
1 main from slightly angled left & a slave from the right.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hehehe ... I am not the only one who is sweating :bsmilie: .... see melvinfoo also sweating ... :sweatsm:
i believe he's sweating for a different reason. :bsmilie:

good lighting but y is there a black outline in her face? :sweatsm: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

this is pretty good. was no eye contact intentional ? because from what i think.. although there is no eye contact.. it seems that the model is not posing for you.. her body language doesn't seem to communicate with the viewer..

otherwise nice lighting.

EOS500N said:
1 main from slightly angled left & a slave from the right.

Good attempt at location lighting using portable, as I believe, flashes. Some suggestions:

1. Deemphasize background by underexposing it more. A bonus you will get is deeper blue sky, and

2. use reflection from the shallow puddle of water to outline her legs and shoes while shielding your flashes from them. Doing this will prevent flash from spilling onto the earth where she is standing, yet at the same time, achieving some definition of her lower extremities from the puddle of water behind her. Wet asphalt would be ideal.

sumball said:
good lighting but y is there a black outline in her face? :sweatsm: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
black outline? :dunno:

sequitur said:
this is pretty good. was no eye contact intentional ? because from what i think.. although there is no eye contact.. it seems that the model is not posing for you.. her body language doesn't seem to communicate with the viewer..

otherwise nice lighting.
very observant. :thumbsup: i was 1 of 2 photogs shooting here. was behind the main photog for most of the shots. hence the lack of eye contact. there're other shots not displayed. ;)

reachme2003 said:
Good attempt at location lighting using portable, as I believe, flashes. Some suggestions:

1. Deemphasize background by underexposing it more. A bonus you will get is deeper blue sky, and

2. use reflection from the shallow puddle of water to outline her legs and shoes while shielding your flashes from them. Doing this will prevent flash from spilling onto the earth where she is standing, yet at the same time, achieving some definition of her lower extremities from the puddle of water behind her. Wet asphalt would be ideal.
very sound advice. points noted. really appreciate such inputs. keep them coming! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.